I can't believe ! ...

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how annoyed some people were, made me wanna do it again lol DevilSmiley.gif

I can't believe you married a Grinch lol

I can't believe my grandson didn't go to his sister's wedding punishment.gif

I can't believe he texted her to tell her that his wife was sick, so he needed to watch Riley ... ummm ... Riley was with us lol naughty.gif

I can't believe prplflwr no sooner got her dress on, and Riley dressed, when Riley got sick ... all over prplflwr's dress lol smileysick1.gif

I can't believe she puked 2 more times before the wedding started, and if her father had been there, prplflwr's dress wouldn't have had puke on it *sigh*

I can't believe what a great story that will be for Riley's wedding! lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe he said he had Riley when she was there WTF LOL

I can't believe he thinks he's a Grinch but he's got some Santa in him too :D

I can't believe he doesn't see why gift giving is necessary just cuz its Christmas I'm starting to wonder myself I went to the UPS store today enough said lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how much I wanted to be there when they took Riley back to him lol

I can't believe it's necessary, it's more fun though! lol

I can't believe I do see one aspect of his point, I keep thinking of all the junk we're creating, the junk created by generations past, the junk created by the present generation, and the junk created by future generations!
hiding.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe I didn’t post about that puke lol

I can’t believe prplflwrs dress got puked on was she able to clean it up alright?

I can’t believe I found the coolest book for hubby wasn’t even really looking 😘

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe it didn't show up in any of the pics, she'll be glad for that lol we tried to clean it up best we could, but there was a wedding happening, and it wasn't waiting, she had to go help the bride get her dress on

I can't believe it was kinda' funny, she was taking care of her daughter's dress and I was doing the same lol

I can't believe how instant it was, like Riley was holding it in for just the right moment lol
I can't believe prplflwr got her dress on, then dressed Riley, picked her up, and ...
smileysick1.gif

I can't believe that's not the best way to shop lol 1sm088doubleup.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe it won’t show up in pictures good times lol

I can’t believe hubbys had packages delivered not so much of a Grinch after all 😝

I can’t believe I’m all done with everything except one for my buddy Sydney she’s 5.. a tomboy the little girl I used to babysit she’s likes ninja turtles

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe we had a real live Grinch walk into the store today, the man was good ... he had kids cryin' and everything! lol

I can't believe how good was makeup was, and how "in character" he was ... what a blast! lol
1sm181GoldStars.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe the kids cried lolol

I can’t believe the items I ordered for hubby in November finally arrived yesterday I had to cancel my dispute lol

I can’t believe 3 weeks of automated emails from them made me believe I was scammed not even a tracking number

I can’t believe I’ll never order from them again, a few more places as well

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I disappointed him (I think), because I'd already spotted him, so when he walked up behind me, I wasn't surprised lol

I can't believe how blessed I've been with orders and deliveries this year

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe that - wow! 1windy.gif

I can't believe I tried hubby's car wash today, I doubt I'll go back lol I got the wash and vacuum, but there's still cookie crumbs in the seats!
wtfsign.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe the tornado story was on World News with David Muir lol

I can’t believe you meant a detail wash maybe that’s why it was a deal lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I paid for a exterior wash and interior vacuuming, that should include the seats? lol

I can't believe I told him it was my first time there, and he didn't impress me lol

I can't believe how rare your tornado was, it's world news worthy!