I can't believe ! ...

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe I sold my weight bench and some weights on Offerup.

I can't believe how much more room we have in our screen porch lol

I can't believe I did not do this earlier, I can go to the exercise room at the clubhouse which I started this week

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe the amount of decluttering we're about to do lol

I can't believe how curious I am about the value of some things around here, like hubby's antique toys

I can't believe a good day's work (or work out) doesn't make for one comfy pillow! lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I slept 'til nearly noon today lol

I can't believe all the shows I watch are an hour off, and I have no idea why, I think I slept through the explanation lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how nice it is not to shiver through my shift lol 1high5.gif

I can't believe the shows were off by an hour again today lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe that happened way back on Mar 10th

I can't believe they were all back to normal today, still dunno why they were off lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe my sister and I figured out we’re on the same flight from Seattle to Eugene

I can’t believe her hour and a half layover is in Seattle lol

I can’t believe how awesome that turned out I’m leaving earlier so we can hang out and possible swap seats so we can sit next to each other ❤️

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe it couldn’t of been more perfect

I can’t believe how many times I said The stars aligned ⭐️

I can’t believe how funny my little nephew is and so well mannered and smart

I can’t believe my niece is the best mom, she set the timer for 5 min he knew he wasn’t suppose to watch tv after that, when it went off he yelled Ma press the red button ( it was the button to turn off the tv) lol 😂

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe how well mannered he is, he says please and thank you and is so loving but fun

I can't believe how much I learned about JW's I'm the one who asked because I was curious

I can't believe an Armageddon couldn't happen, who knows but for me I don't want to live forever lol I need my sleep but I'd love to see some family whose passed

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe what a bad rap they get, they're without a doubt some of the best people I've ever met, even their children, when we went to their Kingdom Hall, it was the kids that shared their hymnals, who helped us find the pages, it was impressive! the bible tells us by their fruits you shall know them ♥

I can't believe anyone would want to live forever, I'm tired already! lol 1high5.gif

I can't believe the temps are gonna drop again *sigh*

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe I noticed the same thing at my nieces wedding you couldn’t of been around a friendlier bunch

I can’t believe how gorgeous it was today spent half the day in the yard

I can’t believe how much I enjoy my garden therapy

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how glad I am you got time for garden therapy ♥

I can't believe it's just the opposite here, cold, rainy, good for jammies and hot chocolate lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe somebody got one of our cashiers for $9,000 lol

I can't believe they do it over the phone, do their best to sound all official like, some are really good at it! lol I had one guy tell me he was from Loss Prevention, gave me his name, his employee number, and said he needed me to help him with something ... they'll have us go get several VISA and M/C gift cards, scan them in the system for "x" amount of dollars, and give them the numbers off the card, by the time the cashier has figured out they've been scammed, the money has already been spent ... I let him get all the way to "go get some cards" before I told him I'd have to get a manager and put him on hold, he'd hung up before the manager got there lol

I can't believe how creative thieves are! lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe someone would do that and still have a job

I can’t believe the cops weren’t called or were they?

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe they didn't know what they were doing, they weren't told not to do that, so the fault isn't really theirs, I don't know what happened to the cashier, I don't even know who it was

I can't believe there's not much that can be done about it, it wasn't purchased so no credit card number to trace, it didn't happen in the store where it was captured by cameras, I'm sure the phone was a burner phone

I can't believe we have notes taped to every register to simply hang up, and still it happens lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe I read that wrong I thought you meant they took $9,000 out of the til

I can’t believe it reminds me of my CC info that got compromised I have no idea how they got it

I can’t believe now my new card has all the info on the back of the card, the number, exp date and everything

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe we had a bookkeeper who embezzled over $40K lol

I can't believe she'd been with the company for like 30 years! she lost her benefits, her retirement, and probably her freedom!

I can't believe how much credit card fraud I witness, nearly every day, it's not as bad as it used to be since we got cameras everywhere, but we still get them

I can't believe they use stolen credit cards to purchase VISA and M/C gift cards, they know that no PIN or signature is required for purchases $50 and under, and they'll do as many transactions as they can for one $50 card before the stolen card quits working

I can't believe all I can do is stand there and watch lol it's infuriating! lol