I can't believe ! ...

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe Kroger was giving senior discounts at 55, and they stopped the year I turned 55! lol tapfoot.gif

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I lost track of this thread lol

I can't believe we think we've found the couple on FB that we're buying the new house from, it's a very unique last name, and Friday at closing, we got a note from her, with first and last name, so yesterday, hubby put her name into FB, and through location elimination, were able to locate a couple with the right "parameters", I squealed when I saw him! lol her I don't recongize so much, but him, I see him nearly every shift, he's one of the most patient, kindest, sweetheart of a guy I've ever met!

I can't believe I can't wait to go to work! lol I'm just gonna ask him if he's just sold a house, take it from there!

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I found this defintion of Jokeroo on Pinterest! ♥

Jokeroo is one of the pioneers in online humor. Starting as one of the very first funny picture websites, Jokeroo has now evolved into a funny videos and pictures forum

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I went and bought a new computer yesterday, got it home, and unpacked it only to find no tower?

I can't believe I decided to contact them before driving all the way back to the store

I can't believe I bought a Dell All-in-one, there is no tower lol

I can't believe how sexy it is! lol ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe how far they’ve come with computers I’ve seen those they are cool and will probably be my next one too I didn’t see where you put the cd in though lol

I can’t believe your computer died what did it do?

I can’t believe how many personal pictures I have on FB and PB I could retrieve

I can’t believe it’s nice to have your creation thread for your saves too and Imgur

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe my computer wouldn't do anything, said something about the hard drive, and went blue lol

I can't believe I shut it down, and when I tried to bring it back up, all I got was "preparing automatic repair", and that's all it did for 2 days

I can't believe how frustrated I am with the new one at the moment lol

I can't believe a customer came in the store to tell us that there was a cat underneath the hood of somebody's car in the parking lot, and she had a video on her phone to prove it

I can't believe that when I went to leave to come home, there was 3 Kroger employees, and the woman who owned the car and her daughter around the car, the cat had gotten to a place where she couldn't be reached from any direction, even with my small hands (luckily it wasn't a big car!)

I can't believe one of the guys got a jack, and jacked the car up just enough for me to slide under, and I managed to get a hold of her, and wouldn't let go, and I'm guessing she was so scared, she bit me and peed all over my face lol

I can't believe that didn't even slow me down, soon I was handing her to somebody else so I could crawl back out from under the car

I can't believe how relieved I was when the manager said she was taking the cat home! lol

I can't believe what a beauty she is, about 6-8 weeks old, and I can only assume she rode to the store in the car somewhere, and I can only think that she would not have survived another ride, but she was safely sleeping in a box last I saw her, I think she was exhausted! arellakitty1.gif

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe a cat peed on your face lol

I can’t believe you were under a car too

I can’t believe they are debating the winner to the Kentucky derby

I can’t believe how bad that sounds about your old computer ~ there’s a computer place here that can fix and even upgrade windows for a reasonable price, I might go to them for me as I have a big monitor and would only need a tower

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I scared the piss out of her lol

I can't believe I didn't think about it, just went to work helping get her safe ♥

I can't believe I said 6 - 8 years, she's about 6 WEEKS old (fixed now lol)

I can't believe how bizarre of an outcome for the derby!

I can't believe hubby may want my old computer, that means he'll pay for repairs lol
1sm088doubleup.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe it wouldn’t be worth it to save an animal 💕

I can’t believe how crowded it was when I went and got stuff for the garden and yard

I can’t I planted a garden, laid mulch in the flower beds, cooked hubbys lunches, bbq’d and finally got a chance to sit

I can’t believe the dog threw up too lol 😗

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how many grateful people there were, the owner of the car, the manager that took her home, the stocker that jacked the car up so I could get under it ... and me, that I didn't have to think about bringing her home lol

awwwwwwwwww ... bless her heart, I can't believe that wasn't a mess, so bless yours too!

I can't believe the mowers came right out after we cancelled their service for this place, it needed mowed (by us) one more time

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe there was yet another school shooting 🤷‍♀️

I can’t believe and we don’t have a gun problem ‘shaking my head’

I can’t believe we don’t take care of our own problems first within our own people

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe somebody hit hubbys Corvette in the parking lot at his work on base 😱

I can’t believe the guy had a Tesla and scratched his car good too

I can’t believe hubby knows the guy and he’s the nicest guy ever he was distraught when he told hubby

I can’t believe it’s $4,000 worth of damage, I always said parking lots are the scariest for cars being hit and kids about

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe the Columbine shooting happened in the middle of an AR rifle ban (ban occurred in 1994, Columbine happened in 1999), Aurora's strict gun laws didn't stop the theater shooting, and in Chicago, one of the strictest gun law cities in the nation, somebody is shot every 3 hours

I can't believe we have a gun problem, we have a value of life problem

I can't believe how much I hate parking the Durango at Kroger, I park in the back 40

I can't believe how painful it must be for Rich, every time he sees it lol
1hug.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe but doing nothing isn’t helping the solution 🤷‍♀️

I can’t believe a bullet is a bullet no matter what gun it comes out of

I can’t believe Kendrick Castillo’s parents feel the same 😢

I can’t believe hubbys actually not crazy upset but he found a really good body repair shop who has a guy who specializes in Corvettes

I can’t believe you’ll notice the piece of fiberglass missing by his headlight when I post a pic

9225375F-5360-407C-BCE6-C181B80980B2.jpeg

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe we've had guns since day 1 of the founding of this nation, we've only seen school shootings for about the past 20 years, nobody is looking at what changed, or why

I can't believe those kids who walked out of the vigil didn't have it right, it's a mental health issue

I can't believe anyone who doesn't value their own life would have any value for yours or mine or anyone's

I can't believe how painful that is to see lol bless Rich's heart lol 1hug.gif

I can't believe I went to a furniture liquidation today, and they only had one *ugly* sofa sleeper!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe I read that too about the kids and they are right but not doing something is the issue

I can't believe even Robin Williams had depression and no one knew, most people don't come forward with that information

I can't believe no one is taking away anyone's guns rights but maybe just maybe we could figure out how to stop the school shootings or the kids safety I don't want to be the one to hear my grandkids went to school and... or my nephews or anybody's

I can't believe the body shop Rich went to has a custom garage they lock everything up even the cars its 1st rate he's happy lol

I can't believe they won't be able to get his car in til 3 Jun though and they'll have it for a month