I can't believe ! ...

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe a single law they've passed since Columbine has helped

I can't believe the government failed the Stoneman Douglas kids at every single level where we had "safeguards" in place, and the Sandyhook shooter took his mom's legal gun, and killed her with it before going to the school

I can't believe that we may be looking at the problem all wrong, I think we should be asking ourselves WHY these kids thought that shooting other kids was the way to go, you don't end suffering by creating more suffering

I can't believe how swanky that garage is! lol star.gif

I can't believe how sick I got after that burger, still not feelin' so hot lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe how much the temps have dropped since Saturday

I can’t believe I put everything on the bbq for Mother’s Day garlic bread, chicken, shrimp, asparagus

I can’t believe there was hardly a dish to wash lol

I can’t believe you got sick from a burger we had Red Robin Saturday night it was 😋

I can’t believe it just might not agree with you

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how handy you are with that grill! 1sm088doubleup.gif

I can't believe the only other time I was that sick was in Canada, after we'd had burgers with mayo, we were sick for days, an innkeeper literally took us under his wing and his staff took care of us until we were better, then let us pick some amethyst from his mine ♥

I can't believe hubby didn't get sick this time, making me think it might have been the mayo, he had mustard

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I'll ever order another burger from that place lol

I can't believe what a waste today was, can't be doing that!

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe I am going to quote you.......some days are like that, that's all lol

I can't believe it happens to all of us.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe someone screwed up the dates lol

I can’t believe I ordered hubby some chest of drawers from Ashley furniture it was delivered on time and it’s actually really nice, never know with online orders

I can’t believe it was an early anniversary gift and he actually likes it 😃

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I shopped for sofa sleepers for months, and hubby hates the one we ended up with lol

I can't believe that all 3 of the ones we liked at Ashley were out of stock, including the warehouse!

I can't believe our electricity was supposed to be turned on here May 11, and turned off at the old house on May 31, no clue why we got a one day meter read? lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe we get that damn table tomorrow! lol 1high5.gif

I can't believe it's worth waiting for, it's an awesome kitchen table

I can't believe how much it means to me to have you holding my hand
hearts2.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe how much you have to do in your own, after that long of marriage I’d say something this isn’t just your rodeo

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how much I've tried, but like I say, you can't MAKE a 300lb gorilla do anything, all you can do is give him a reason to do it, and he thinks my reasons are dumb lol

I can't believe the whole time he should have been working on the garage and shed, stuff I can't do, he was in the house packing the little shit, stuff I can do, and now that all the little shit is packed, he's not going to have electricity or water to work on the garage and shed

I can't believe a woman was trying to get one of the SCO units to take a $5, and when I went to help her, I noticed the bill was stamped with "TRUMP 2020" in red, I bought it from her, and put it in my pocket, later on in my shift, I had to go to the restroom, it must've fallen out of my pocket, because when I went back in about 15 minutes later, it was sitting nicely folded, red stamp face up, on the trash can, whether you love him or hate him, you gotta admit it's pretty damn funny that a machine wouldn't take it, and nobody would steal it lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe my grandkids were so happy to get the gifts I asked them to pick out for doing so good in school

I can’t believe my oldest grandson wants to be a nurse

I can’t believe how much that warms my heart ❤️

I can’t believe my niece was in the ER for 5 hours with Isaac he dislocated his finger my poor buddy

I can’t believe they couldn’t just give him a splint like they did the first hour they were there 🤨