I can't believe ! ...

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe hubby nearly cut my fingers off today (according to him)

I can't believe he got me to help him load that gang box onto a trailer, but he left it open

I can't believe it hit a bump and shut ... right on my hands lol

I can't believe I didn't even cry! lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe what I just read he whaaaat? Left it open but why?

I can’t believe your hand isn’t hurting right about now 😢

I can’t believe or get over the things he does 🤨

I can’t believe I don’t know what a gang box is or do I want to lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how sweet you are 1hug.gif

I can't believe he intended to load it by himself, but he couldn't push it and steer it, so he sent me around to the front side just to make sure it didn't go off the ramp

I can't believe how much that gang box means to him, it's a big metal storage box, it's meant for job sites, where everyone in the gang can put their tools in it, and lock them up, it's about the size of a trash dumpster

I can't believe how much it bothered him, he really thought he'd cut my fingers off, to the point of nearly throwing up over it

I can't believe how little damage it did to my hands, my right hand is ok, not even sore, but the left has some bruising across the knuckles, and a pretty good cut on that thumb, I'm ok!
1kissheart.gif

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I just watched a bird drown a bug in our pool lol

I can't believe he flew across the top of the water with something in his beak, his beak in the water, then flew off to eat it, I presume

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how right you are about nature

I can't believe I didn't think of that lol

I can't believe I already have cardinals coming to a feeder ... and it's empty lol (I bought some! lol)

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe we have the Corvette back and is she ever pretty

I can’t believe we already have a club event coming up next Wednesday a cruise in to Wally’s burgers

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe I walked into our Fred Meyer(Kroegers) and they were remodeling lol

I can’t believe how fast I thought of squirt and what a nightmare it was/is to witness 🤨😂

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how quickly some folks bailed when we remodeled lol

I can't believe the rocks I ordered for my fairy garden are coming from China

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe how much I’m in need of a holiday lol

I can’t believe all the baby juncos flew the nest today and I saw them all leave it was fast but I saw lol

I can’t believe the runty I call him was last out of the nest and still causing a stir cuz he’s not quite sure how to fly and my dog is on his trail eeek

I can’t believe mom and dad keep Abby distracted lol

I can’t believe I wandered into the political threads oh well just sharing my 2cents probably will get me in trouble or tomatoes thrown at me but I did anyway lol 🍅

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe you just got back from 3 days in paradise? lol oh, wait ... 2 ... yeah, that's not long enough lol

I can't believe how lucky you were to get to see that!

I can't believe wasn't right on time, your wandering lol
1kissheart.gif

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I spent part of my shift last night chasing patio furniture and pillows across the parking lot lol

I can't believe there's not an awesome sale on patio pillows at Kroger today lol
smileyheehee1.gif

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe we had two almost perfect days in a row. 85 and 87, sunny and just a bit of a breeze.

I can't believe tho' how bad the bugs want to chew up my ankles.

I can't believe how bad the skeeters, no seem ums, fleas, wasps and hornets are this year.

I can't believe we've only had two campfires this year........that will change lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe you've only had 2 campfires! lol

I can't believe how much trouble I'm having with skeeters too, and I'm indoors, had a dozen bites on my right arm just today

I can't believe I haven't been by the old house in awhile, last time I was there, they were hauling off the shed, most of the trees along the alley were gone, and it had a new front door and big picture window where 2 windows used to be