I can't believe ! ...

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe it rained hard today but can’t complain heat wave every where else and my old girl doesn’t like the heat much

I can’t believe I was pulling clovers by hand today miserable weeds lol going to try and suffocate them by reseeding

I can’t believe I can’t remember the last time I had a mosquito bite eeek

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe how much work went into renewing our passports

I can’t believe first the photo section of Walgreens was broke had to go another, got the pics taken but had to pick up later as 2 ladies were using the scanners for a project lol

I can’t believe then I filled the application out in blue ink, suppose to be black I read after so redid that ha!

I can’t believe it’s all done waiting to mail with checks written

I can’t believe my brother will be starting his Alaskan cruise next year so will meet him in Vancouver BC for dinner first

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I remember all the hoops required to jump through for passports 1hug.gif

I can't believe I only have 3 shifts this week, that's not good for my paycheck lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe it costs more to renew it than to originally get it as you have to retake your 2x2 picture somewhere staple it to the application they’re $14.99 ea at Walgreens

I can’t believe plus $110.00 each to renew and $10 to mail both envelopes certified lol

I can’t believe Riteaide has the old Thriftys Ice cream yum 😋

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I did it at the post office, but it wasn't a renewal

I can't believe how long it takes a bag of stones to travel from China to Texas lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe it rained hard yesterday and cloudy today makes it nice to help with any fires from fireworks

I can’t believe usually I’m ready to see fireworks tonight in the town down the road about 15 miles but don’t feel like it tonight lol would rather stay in

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe the old house looks new again, it's a completely different color, and now has a privacy fence, but the windows are covered, can't see inside

I can't believe my doc may retire next year, ugh lol (but good for him!)

I can't believe I'm hearing fireworks now!

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe Jack actually swatted my hand when I tried to work the puzzle he was sitting on! lol punishment.gif

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe Kroger screwed up on some car clips, twice lol
they're supposed to scan for $3.99, with a $1 e-coupon to make them $2.99

I can't believe some scents were scanning $1.20, which made them 20¢ each after the $1 coupon lol

I can't believe the e-coupon was good for 5 uses, then it's supposed to drop off the rewards card, but it's letting 5 transactions of 5 go through

I can't believe the total, after 5 with coupon, was $1.08

I can't believe we tried to tell management, they didn't care - so I bought 5, and the other SCO cashier bought 10 lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Didn't Jerry pass away some time ago?
I can’t believe much anymore lol Yes he did but I can still dream about him 🤣

I can’t believe my neighbor took off this morning to the Cali area I’m from I could of hitched a ride but she asked me to watch her dog til her hubby comes home Saturday lol

I can’t believe that’s how my life goes 😂

The Big Red One

I cant believe how people sweat the small stuff, I cant believe gas prices keep going up, I cant believe how many dinguses are on the globe. I cant believe how burger king has cut their burgers in half and is still charging full price. I cant believe they are planning to get rid of the Camaro, no Bueno, I cant believe how good this papa johns pizza taste!

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe MrsC got pushed aside at her job at the local grocery store as a cashier

I can't believe that they told her she should get maybe two short shifts/week

I can't believe how much a new Meijer coming into town has hurt them, at least for now

I can't believe MrsC applied online at Meijer and Walmart on a Monday, got a call for an interview the next day, went in for the interview on Wednesday, and hired on the spot.

I can't believe her prednisone is killing her hips and front of her legs, she can hardly walk but she is a trooper and is sticking it out

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe Manzy isn't California dreamin' lol ♥

I can't believe how long it's been since I've been to Burger King

I can't believe hubby bought a 65" TV lol we had to buy something to put it on! lol

I can't believe we still have about $10 credit on the credit card after all that lol

I can't believe the HELL the bluejays were raising when I got up this morning! I can only assume the hawk was in that tree, I couldn't see shit, except the bluejays diving in and out of the tree

I can't believe a customer told me there's a baby hawk in a nest behind Kroger

I can't believe I haven't looked! lol

I can't believe Manzy isn't California dreamin' lol ♥

I can't believe how long it's been since I've been to Burger King

I can't believe hubby bought a 65" TV lol we had to buy something to put it on! lol

I can't believe we still have about $10 credit on the credit card after all that lol

I can't believe the HELL the bluejays were raising when I got up this morning! I can only assume the hawk was in that tree, I couldn't see shit, except the bluejays diving in and out of the tree

I can't believe a customer told me there's a baby hawk in a nest behind Kroger

I can't believe I haven't looked! lol
LOL! Yeh haw!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe MrsC got pushed aside at her job at the local grocery store as a cashier

I can't believe that they told her she should get maybe two short shifts/week

I can't believe how much a new Meijer coming into town has hurt them, at least for now

I can't believe MrsC applied online at Meijer and Walmart on a Monday, got a call for an interview the next day, went in for the interview on Wednesday, and hired on the spot.

I can't believe her prednisone is killing her hips and front of her legs, she can hardly walk but she is a trooper and is sticking it out
I can't believe they'd do that to MrsC just like that I thought she worked there every summer

I can't believe how much I dislike prednisone I got some for my chest broncitis and it made me feel yuck

I can't believe she is on her feet all day with her hip and legs like that

Sending much love her way ♥