I can't believe ! ...

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe we had a 4.6 Earthquake here this morning 67 miles from us in Monroe

I can't believe it was 3am in the morning, I didn't feel a thing but some did here

I can't believe how cute my neighbor dog Katy is she is a cattle dog :)

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe what smart dogs those are gooddog.gif

I can't believe I never knew Washington state was subject to quakes 1hug.gif

I can't believe I get 4 hours in a register tomorrow, no SCO! lol
1happyday2.gif

The Big Red One

I can't believe how many freaking toll roads are going up, it isn't as if they are scraping our wallets for taxes, now this crap? I can't believe how food has gone up in price and it has been outsourced to some freaking 3rd world dump. Made in Merica or nothing! I cant believe how much more I despise Nike shoes! I still cant believe it's not butter? What happened to Parkay? I cant believe how all of my music and movie "heros" are dropping in the grave, whats up with that. I cant believe how just in 8 yrs or more this whole world has truly lost its mind? Crazy....

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe you have to take the toll roads? at least around me, we don't

I can't believe a customer bought a Cool Daddy for me, it's a cool touch electric fryer

I can't believe Kroger has them for $9.99
1sm088doubleup.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe I have room for more kitchen stuff lol

I can’t believe i bought a new lawnmower yesterday and it took me and hubby to get everything put together

I can’t believe he read the manual 🤣

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe hubby asked ME to read the manual for HIS new TV lol 1high5.gif

I can't believe my stones from China are a no show!
crying.gif

The Big Red One

Wtf? Hubbies askin' wifeys how to assemble a lawn mower? A tv? No Bueno, mang, no Bueno...:unsure:Now where is my digital caliper, my torque wrench, axel grease, for bearings, and cylinder boring tool? Gots to mic things in tolerences.. 1563206273901.png

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Wtf? Hubbies askin' wifeys how to assemble a lawn mower? A tv? No Bueno, mang, no Bueno...:unsure:Now where is my digital caliper, my torque wrench, axel grease, for bearings, and cylinder boring tool? Gots to mic things in tolerences.. View attachment 67216
I can’t believe you read it like that I had said we both put it together I helped with one side (handles) he did the other

I can’t believe he read the manual because it was smoking it just needed to go through it’s cycle

I can’t believe squirt didn’t say she put the TV together by herself either ~ go back and re-read

I can’t believe you drink coffee lol SMH

The Big Red One

Actually I don't touch coffee, lol!:cool:Im what is known as a wild man! boosh!;)Relax Manzie, take me with a grain of salt... Deliverance4_12Pyxurz.jpg Yee-haw!

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe you didn’t expect me to not explain when you said WTF and stuff lol

I can’t believe I don’t doubt your a wild man 😝

I can’t believe you posted a picture of the movie Deliverance ha!

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe tinypic is calling it quits! says it can't generate enough revenue to stay up and running

I can't believe just 2 more sleeps and my sisters will be here!
1happyday2.gif

The Big Red One

I can’t believe you didn’t expect me to not explain when you said WTF and stuff lol

I can’t believe I don’t doubt your a wild man 😝

I can’t believe you posted a picture of the movie Deliverance ha!
I still can't believe its not butter. 1563460386165.png

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe tinypic is calling it quits! says it can't generate enough revenue to stay up and running

I can't believe just 2 more sleeps and my sisters will be here! View attachment 67569
I can’t believe tinypic calls photobucket their sister site lol What a joke 😝

I can’t believe I’m not paying photobucket another dime I’ve paid them plenty over the years

I can’t believe I won’t be able to use Imgur’s mobile site after August with my IPad, they’re app doesn’t have a BB code and on my regular computer it always crashes (something to do with flashplayer)

I can’t believe it’ll be the Roo uploader or nada 😏

I can’t believe the end isn’t near

I can’t believe you won’t have a good time with your sisters Enjoy 😊

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe that tinypic's message says to go to PB and get a premium account lol

I can't believe I'll be doing that lol

I can't believe I may be there soon lol
swear11.gif