I can't believe ! ...

squirt

Administrator
I can’t believe I pulled my hip flexor sucker hurts but ice helps and walking
I can't believe how much I hate hearing you're hurting, feel betters soon! 1hug.gif

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe the company I ordered my chinese stones from is giving me a refund AND (re)sending me the stones! star.gif

I can't believe I had one customer come to me and tell me my announcements were too loud, then had another customer come to me and tell me I needed to put more emotion in them lol hmm.gif

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe it finally happened ... one of the cats fell in the pool! lmao 4_1_72sq1.gif

I can't believe they didn't hear me go outside, and I bumped something, they all 3 jumped, and Ricochet fell in the pool! lol (he got himself out lol)

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe I’d like to know if cats really hate water lol

I can’t believe it took 3 hours to go to my doctor yesterday, she’s 45 minutes away it’s where I used to live but I love her so much I never changed doctors

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how hard good doctors are to find, I'd stick with her too! 1high5.gif

I can't believe 3 out of 4 cats hate water lol

I can't the 4th, Jack, doesn't mind the rain, but runs in the house when the sprinklers come on lol arellakitty1.gif

I can't believe how much Riley loved her corner, Bamber's helping me with getting pics off the camera, so hopefully soon, you'll get to see her corner, and the rest of the house!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe how glad I am your new house turned out to be just right

I can’t believe you’d want to go back to your old house lol

I can’t believe you got a new car and house within a year

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe the old house is better off over there lol 1high5.gif

I can't believe I won't always wish we could've found a way, but life is lived forward

I can't believe what a difference 2 years has made

I can't believe what an awesome friend you are, you were right all along! ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe the finale of my show last night after all that the whole season and she left with kinda no one Don’t ask lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how good the Method wood floor cleaner smells, every time I walk in the house! 1sm088doubleup.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe my friend will be here next week

I can’t believe we’ve known each other 55 years

I can’t believe how much she makes me laugh

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe the only thing I've had for that long is me lol

I can't believe I started the day with another shut down of the front restrooms today, which convinced me it was gonna be a bad day

I can't believe I found 20 cents on my way back from the back restrooms, got a nice letter from Kroger, and had a customer tell me that every time he sees me, he instantly thinks of kindness lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe I wouldn’t expect anything less your a great worker

I can’t believe it’s 87 degrees lol 🥵

squirt

Administrator

I can't believe we're nearly at the same temps: 86F here at nearly midnight

I can't believe how much fun 4 hour checking shifts are lol
1sm088doubleup.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe I went looking for our Kroegers self check out and it’s not done yet lol

I can’t believe I’ll find a thing in there anymore

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe there's not somebody like me standing front and center, pointing the way to things

I can't believe they can't seem to get our front bathrooms fixed, they've been closed more than they've been open ever since the remodel

I can't believe there was a fatal stabbing at a Richardson (suburb of Dallas) Kroger yesterday morning, a man stabbed 2 strangers, killing 1, then fled the parking lot in a victim’s car, crashing into 3 other vehicles (no injuries reported - thank goodness)

I can't believe I was at that store for SCO training just a few months ago

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe I made a care package for my niece homemade zucchini bread, peaches sealed with the seal a meal and tomatoes and it’s went to Richmond Calif instead of the Oregon coast

I can’t believe even the post office said Whaaaat lol

I can’t believe it Better get there tomorrow it’s food unless some fool ate it :cautious:

I can’t believe hubby said if they did I hope they get sick on the peaches lol :ROFLMAO: