I can't believe ! ...

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe you zapped yourself with a flea swatter and I'm thinking what will happen to the cats when you use it on them lol

I can't believe what cat eats and bring inside are they part mountain lion lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe it was just a tingle lol

I can't believe it doesn't seem to phase the cats, but I can't say it's all that effective on fleas either lol

I can't believe the thorns don't hurt him! lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe my friend gave this to me at our car show I had posted a link on FB I wanted it

I can’t believe it made me cry lol

747F83F2-D476-498E-82A3-6506D6378D24.jpeg

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how sweet that was! 1sm088doubleup.gif

I can't believe we've come full circle, I'm finding Roo posts on Pinterest lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe thats cool about Pinterest

I can't believe my dog is almost 16 they average 10-12

I can't believe a friend said "when a dog is very loved its hard for them to leave you" ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe they didn't how rude lol

I can't believe I spilled a full cup of coffee on my computer desk, keyboard and mouse a week ago

I can't believe you've never seen someone get up so fast and grab a towel and then my Conair Hair dryer lol

I can't believe everything still works :eek:

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe the keys aren't sticky, do you drink your coffee black?

I can't believe I was laboring on Labor Day, it's an oxymoron to wish me a happy Labor Day at work lol

I can't believe I got an email from Rico's (popcorn), it's all about their cheese, nothing about my popcorn! lol tapfoot.gif

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe not at all and I use cream and sugar lol

I can’t believe the liquid air must of helped too I had a little left

I can’t believe you can’t find your popcorn lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how much I dread the day I spill something on this desk lol

I can't believe I tried one more time to reach out to Rico's ... and I actually got an answer!

I can't believe for $19.50 plus the cost of shipping, there's a Rico's guy in San Antonio who will send me a case lol
1happyday2.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe you have 2 cases of Rico popcorn lol

I can’t believe how could it be any different it’s popcorn 🍿 ha!

I can’t believe I’ve seen 3 bands this week my heart is full

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe you won't find a bag in your mail box *soon* lol

I can't believe that's nearly as many as I've seen in my whole life! lol

I can't believe I was played last night, and other SCO cashiers knew about this guy, and never told me

I can't believe he brought in a backpack that set our door alarm off, I told him that's not a problem coming in, just going out, so he pushed a cart around the store getting ice cream, steaks, pizza and other items ... while eating a bag of kit kats from the Halloween aisle, then pushed the cart to me and said he had no way to pay for it lol

I believe his backpack again set off the alarm, and I no way to know if something had been added to it

I can't believe I was so dumb, and THEN I had to put all the perishables up, and throw his kit kat wrappers away! lol swear11.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe how exciting that is Thank you :love:

I can’t believe with so much going on at your store Maybe the other checkers just forgot to share about the back pack thief lol

I can’t believe my chest has been achy for a week been living on Tylenol 8 hr, finally went in today and they gave me a breathing treatment and ordered a Zpac (antibiotics) and I already had prednisone from before so I’m on that for 5 days then should be good to go

I can’t believe there’s to much going on for this so went and got it sorted, hubby competes Saturday which means this is peak week so it’s busy for us, then next week is Cali, then the week after the new puppy eeek lol

squirt

Administrator
I can’t believe how exciting that is Thank you :love:

I can’t believe with so much going on at your store Maybe the other checkers just forgot to share about the back pack thief lol

I can’t believe my chest has been achy for a week been living on Tylenol 8 hr, finally went in today and they gave me a breathing treatment and ordered a Zpac (antibiotics) and I already had prednisone from before so I’m on that for 5 days then should be good to go

I can’t believe there’s to much going on for this so went and got it sorted, hubby competes Saturday which means this is peak week so it’s busy for us, then next week is Cali, then the week after the new puppy eeek lol
I can't believe nobody told me either, we usually share such things, could be they thought I already knew

I can't believe you won't be feelin' betters soon 1hug.gif

I believe it's a good life!
1kissheart.gif