I can't believe ! ...

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe I went into Lowe's and later Walmart, and they both had all their Christmas stuff out on full display.......seriously?
I can’t believe your serious lol Already ? ? ?

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe it's just the one cat, mostly ... can't really blame Pei Wei, we moved the litter box on her, haven't had a problem since we put it back

I can't believe, as far as I know, Ricochet never peed in the old house, but he shit in hubby's dirty clothes, and on the rug in the kitchen lol

I can't believe how bad cat urine is for wood floors!
swear11.gif

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I caught a grasshopper (big one!) between the patio doors, accidentally smooshed him lol

I can't believe I asked hubby to get it out, and to please not forget, and there he is, being eaten by ants in my house! lol

I can't believe there was another grasshopper on the cigarette corral at work! lol I have a hero of a courtesy clerk to thank for that removal! ♥

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I'm curious to know what you're referring to lol

I can't believe there was yet another grasshopper on the wall above my desk lo
l hiding.gif

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe our old house is back on the market, for about twice what that guy paid for it

I can't believe we're not interested in buying it back lol (though I do miss that big back yard!)

I can't believe he made much on that deal?

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe there weren't many offers to choose from, we took the highest

I can't believe how much he must've spent renovating it, it's basically a new house, except for the frame and foundation, and he had to repair that!

I can't believe he had to replace ALL the plumbing and electrical, he removed trees, put up a privacy fence, none of that is cheap!

I believe the inside is all brand new, complete with new appliances, wood floors, ceiling fans

I can't believe he did all that work in 5 months

I can't believe he paid $129K for it and paid for the renovations ... and it's on the market for $234K

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe our puppy sleeps on top of our shoes :p

I can't believe she likes bitter apple oh vey! lol

I can't believe she sounds like a hyena sometimes

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe several customers witnessed a major shoplifting event at the store today

I can't believe how shocked they were that we didn't chase him

I can't believe there was a police car already parked in front of the store when it happened

I can't believe the thief promptly went to the red light on the corner, and was trying to sell the meat he stole

I can't believe people would buy meat from a guy on the street? lol

I can't believe a customer went to the cop in the car, and was told there was nothing that could be done

I can't believe how upset the customers were over it! lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I've never seen a gas fireplace with a light switch? it's got a key you turn to get the gas going

I can't believe I just got so excited at the chance to use it, I forgot we don't need wood lol