I invite people - they cannot join

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4500378]I APPARENTLY managed to create a new user, but I was not allowed to do anything (database error). I've sent of a complaint by yet another route to admin.

I cannot sign in as the user I created, but if I try to create the user again I am told it already exists.
:hairpull:[/QUOTE]

I created a new user..... I could go through threads.......but I could not reply or create a new thread.
And when I logged on.....it said the password was wrong......but I was logged on anyway. :noidea:

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4509259]See; requires moderator intervention.[/QUOTE]

"Moderator intervention" or a pretty girl??? lol

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4509263]We're experimenting. I think there are still problems with it, though.[/QUOTE]

There is,......Now I can only log on from the home page......and not directly onto the forums
But that is just a small detail.....so it seems to be working.

Last edited:

!Keta

[QUOTE="LMP, post: 4509495]
Just testing!!

[/QUOTE]

Wow, I thought you changed your S/N until I read back a bit. :laugh:

I like this one though, because your middle name is LMNOP
! :funny:

:flowerhug:

01Aladdin

[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 4509262]"Moderator intervention" or a pretty girl??? lol[/QUOTE]

How about moderator intervention ANDDDDDDDDDDD pretty girls?

01Aladdin

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 4509722]I can see it dying like UGOTO did. Get ya fingers out.[/QUOTE]

Agree. This needs real fixingment.

LMP

[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 4510172]its racist ! thats what it is!! has flynn got so much power over you????????[/QUOTE]

:headtap:
It's ok!!!!!..... :headtap: calm down.!!!!..Relax!!!!! :headtap: .he is gone..... :headtap: he won't be back!! :headtap:Now breath in.......and slowly breath out!!!!! :headtap:

Bamber is working on it......!!

And it is not racist.....I could succesfully sign in as a new member!!
:teeth:
Oh wait!! :thinking:

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="LMP, post: 4510253]:headtap:
It's ok!!!!!..... :headtap: calm down.!!!!..Relax!!!!! :headtap: .he is gone..... :headtap: he won't be back!! :headtap:Now breath in.......and slowly breath out!!!!! :headtap:

Bamber is working on it......!!

And it is not racist.....I could succesfully sign in as a new member!!
:teeth:
Oh wait!! :thinking:[/QUOTE]LMBO:nope:

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="konifur, post: 4509722]I can see it dying like UGOTO did. Get ya fingers out.[/QUOTE]
Humph! The only fingers you get in here belong to to members and moderators, and there's only so much we can do.

I AM constantly harassing admin on this, just not getting much response, I'm afraid. I have managed to get one genuine new member signed up, but there are still problems with her account.

They know they can only sign from the frontpage?

BTW,.....I Forgot to tell tell you the other day,... that since we were experimenting,......I can't sign in directly with this account onto the forum either anymore..........

But my email address is just what it is....my email address and not some string with numbers and letters.
:noidea:

Bamber

Super Moderator
Aladdin will tell them to sign in through the front page.

I don't understand you problem as LilMissPurrfect, as I've set up multiple users this way now, and I can still sign in as Bamber. What message do you get?