I invite people - they cannot join

If I try 2 times I have to wait for 15 minutes (So it says)......BUT then when I go to the frontpage I can sign in anyway.
No big deal though.......I am easy going like that. :whistle:

Bamber

Super Moderator
OK, I'll harass Wojjie some more.

I get the feeling he's waiting for the next release of the forum software, which seems to happen early every month (which is generally what ends up causing problems - why can't they stop messing with it?)

Bamber

Super Moderator
If that happens again, try the "Quick Links" drop down and see if it lets you view todays posts; it could just be that screen is spurious, and you are actually signed in.

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4511043]If that happens again, try the "Quick Links" drop down and see if it lets you view todays posts; it could just be that screen is spurious, and you are actually signed in.[/QUOTE]

I found out that it happens after I did not sign out from the front page....
Like I said....I can only sign in and out through the front page now....

BUT.....I could always view today posts.....even when I was not signed it....I could still see what was new since my last visit (not signed in either).....guess it recognized my IP.

Like I said....it is no real problem.......I just sign in through the front page and then come onto the forums.

TwiztedAngel

Testing... testing... this is actually Al testing my frends account... she says she cant get in but hey look at me im in lmao

imma smack her behind somewhat

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4511043]If that happens again, try the "Quick Links" drop down and see if it lets you view todays posts; it could just be that screen is spurious, and you are actually signed in.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4511044]I found out that it happens after I did not sign out from the front page....
Like I said....I can only sign in and out through the front page now....

BUT.....I could always view today posts...
[/QUOTE]

Ahh, but did the user name LilMissPurrfect still display at the top? If so, you should have still been signed in and able to post, in which case the password message was spurious, and could be ignored.

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4511238]Ahh, but did the user name LilMissPurrfect still display at the top? If so, you should have still been signed in and able to post, in which case the password message was spurious, and could be ignored.[/QUOTE]

I always ignore everything......just as long as the outcome is how I want things to be. :whistle:

Uhu.....as long as I do not log out on the front page.....for some reason I am still signed in....even I signed out on the forums.......

:thinking:

Or the other way around.....or so......I think.............
Now stop asking me difficult questions!!! :waiting:

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
I LOVE this thread! I have to check it out every day (and whenever anyone posts) to see the latest twist. It is better than a soap opera!!!

TwiztedAngel

I went to the front page where I had to click UPLOAD to log in and then go to Forums. I have no idea how long that is going to work, but (for now) it works.

Bamber

Super Moderator
I'm afraid that's the way it is at the moment. I'm still trying to get a reply from Admin (what a surprise, no answer yet).

At least we've managed to get you registered. :welcome:

Goodgrief

Why would admin drop us? Compared to Roofessions, we are a civilized bunch! Too nice for them?

squirt

Administrator
because they've moved on, their whole focus is now Rumble, I went to their page yesterday, to see if I could find a way to contact Wojjie and/or jokaroo Chris, they even mention coming from here, I guess they're just not as sentimental as we are, it's sad, because they started with THIS message board!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
never heard of Rumble... I emailed them on their Facebook Jokeroo page as they keep posting video's there and not a word back.

squirt

Administrator
it was their move to focus on videos:

https://rumble.com/

if you go down to the bottom of the page, there's a line below the copyright claim, click on OUR STORY and scroll down to where it says "Co-founders of Vimeo ... "
there it says that they've been working on Jokeroo since 2001

and if you scroll down further, it talks about the importance of customer service lol :hmm:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
oh boy! well at least we know they are still alive...

LOL! yeah real important when they just move on and forget about us there

I went to the community there looks like other users answer the questions as well.. somethings never change :swear: