I`m not a common shite hawk,so.....

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[jimg]kssw/z3/q/7/S/d/a.aaa-.jpg[/jimg]

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3994098]it's a pelican brief? lol :snigger:[/QUOTE]

Have i told you today how much i love you.:kisses2::crazylove::heartburst::heartcircle:

Ms.Diablo50

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 3994101]Have i told you today how much i love you.:kisses2::crazylove::heartburst::heartcircle:[/QUOTE]

Suck up!! she aint going to fall fer that bs Koni......
:heehee:

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Vinnie, post: 3994100]A funny old bird is the pelican,
pits beak can hold more than its belly can.[/QUOTE]

Not as funny as the Winky Wanky bird though Vin....

Vinnie

I had to search for the winky wanky bird:

THE WILD WEST SHOW(These verses are all spoken, as if a guided tour)L: Now over hear ladies and gentlemen, we have the Giraffe (extend the g for a second ie Geeeeraffe).A: The GiraffeL: That's right the Giraffe! This is the only animal in deepest darkest Africa that could walk up to a bar and say "The High Balls are on me!"Chorus!L: Now over hear ladies and gents, we have the BaboonA: The Baboon (said with astonishment)L: That's right the Baboon, what is so interesting about this animal is that it has one ball made of steel and the other ball made of brass. So when it goes soring through the jungle, all you hear is Ba Boom Ba Boom.Chorus!L: Now over hear ladies and gents, we have the winky wanky birdA: The Winky Wanky birdL: That's right, the Winky Wanky Bird. This animal is very amazing as it has a vein that is connected from the eyelid of the bird down to its penis. So every time he winks, he wanks!Chorus!L: Now over hear ladies and gents, we have the Fukarwe tribe.A: The Fukarwe tribe!L: That's right, the Fukarwe tribe. These very proud three feet high pygmies run through the four foot high grass of Africa yelling "Where the Fukarwe. Wher the Fukarwe (Fuck are we)!"Chorus!L: Now over hear ladies and gents, we have the LEOPARD A: The Leopard?L: Yes the Leopard. This amazing animal is covered in spots. 365 spots. One for each day of the year.A: What about a leap year.L: To see the 366'th spot simply lift up his tail.Chorus!L: Now over hear ladies and gents, we have the ostrich (AAS STRETCH)A: The aastrich?L: Yes the asstrich. This amazing bird is six foot high and lays eggs as big as a football. Everytime it lays an egg its ASS STRETCHES! Chorus! L: Now over hear ladies and gents, we have the oomagooly bird. A: The OOMAGOOLIE bird - what the heck is that?L: The oomagoolie bird L & G lives in very rocky ground. It has very short legs and VERY BIG BALLS. Everytime this amazing bird comes in to land it screeches " OO MA GOOLIES OO MA GOOLIES "Chorus!</pre>

kipper

Super Moderator
Yep it's eyelid is connected to it's foreskin, so when it winks it wanks, and when it wanks it winks, so don't throw sand in it's eye...:hehehaha:

kipper

Super Moderator
The oomagoolie bird is another such creature, got short legs and big balls (goolies) so when it lands it scrapes it's goolies on the ground and screeches "Oomagoolies"...

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3994495]roflmfao !!!
I want the live version, Vinnie! lmao :rofl:
:bravo: :clap:
:inlove:
[/QUOTE]

I tried to find an audio version of it, Squirt, but the closest I came was this song..."Wee Willy Wanky"
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9bHpvopz8Ow?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

squirt

Administrator
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ... :lotsalove:

lmao ... tra la la la la la ... lmao :bravo:
:blowhearts:

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
I agree! :high5: Tra-la-la-la-la-la It is supposed to be a "famous" rugby song. If those are the rugby players, I want to play too!!!

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 3994564]I agree! :high5: Tra-la-la-la-la-la It is supposed to be a "famous" rugby song. If those are the rugby players, I want to play too!!![/QUOTE]

FYI, Rugby is a game played by men with odd shaped balls...:hehehaha:

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 3994857]FYI, Rugby is a game played by men with odd shaped balls...:hehehaha:[/QUOTE]

:magnify: I don't see a single ball in the picture, Hon...but what I see, suits me fine! (BTW...Do YOU play rugby, Sweetheart??? :crazylove:)

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 3994867]:magnify: I don't see a single ball in the picture, Hon...but what I see, suits me fine! (BTW...Do YOU play rugby, Sweetheart??? :crazylove:)[/QUOTE]

No, but I got odd shaped balls....:hehehaha: