I want eye candy

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
Ok, so i find myself feeling a little jealous of all the new sigs and the amazing things people have been doing now with psp and I'm thinking I'd like to start back at it myself. (it's been a long time ) I've installed jasc psp pro 9 and animation, but I can't seem to figure out how to get eye candy etc into the program. I know I've got to create a new folder called 'plugins' but I can't seem to remember where and how to do it. I have windows 10 now, not sure if that makes any difference. Anybody out there willing to help? Please?

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
I HAVE eye candy nature and eye candy texture, I just can't seem to get either of them, or any other plug ins to show up on psp. Anybody?

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Sorry Sexysadie cause I don't even know what psp is? But if you really what eye candy this is all you need

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
I need help with tubes now lol winzip is a nightmare, how did I manage before? lol HELP!

sassypants

[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 4839272]Ok, so i find myself feeling a little jealous of all the new sigs and the amazing things people have been doing now with psp and I'm thinking I'd like to start back at it myself. (it's been a long time ) I've installed jasc psp pro 9 and animation, but I can't seem to figure out how to get eye candy etc into the program. I know I've got to create a new folder called 'plugins' but I can't seem to remember where and how to do it. I have windows 10 now, not sure if that makes any difference. Anybody out there willing to help? Please?[/QUOTE]

Free Online Image Editor

Hope you can get this to work for you

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="sassypants, post: 4846139]Free Online Image Editor

Hope you can get this to work for you[/QUOTE]

sassypants you're just the sweetest, thank you so much for your help, I love this thing lol I made this for you, hope you like it xxx