If journalists told it like it is

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
Oh my....He DOES sound a bit upset this week!

squirt

Administrator
it's funny that we're saying that quite a bit over here as well ... it's a fucking joke ya morons! lol

I am with Corbyn on this one. I personally would have waited for evidence on who was responsible and if there really was an attack.

If there is real exclusive proof then please show it.
Do I trust Russia? No!
Do I trust the Syrian government? No!
Do I trust al Nusra (Al Qaeda) and Daesh and take their word for it?.... HELL NO!!!

The white helmets have faked too many times.
And when I see all these videos....I can´t stop but think where are the mothers of all these children in hospital? Because all I see are lots and lots of men running around with children.

Last edited:

Bamber

Super Moderator
I agree. I heard one interview with a doctor in Ghouta who said he wasn't sure it was chlorine gas, but that people were living underground in terrible conditions with poor air quality which had been exacerbated by dust storm, and it could have been that causing the respiratory problems. I heard the interview just once and as far as I know it was never repeated.

Yes, I heard that too.
What I didn´t hear though are questions, Sherlock Holmes would have asked

1) Being within hours of victory in Douma, what advantage would Assad gain from launching a gas attack?
2) Who stands to gain if Assad is blamed?

And after Kuwait, with the..... newborn babies taken out of incubators and left them on the floor to die story,..... I got pretty cynical with what they want me to believe.

squirt

Administrator
I understand the skepticism, we got the same reports over here
and LMP's questions are valid
but both the USA and France say they have proof, and even if you don't trust President Trump, what about Macron?
my understanding is that they have images of the helicopter used, and they have images of the orange canisters Assad is fond of using, as well as multiple reports of people smelling like chlorine
and the moms were sick too, can't take care of a child if you can't breathe yourself

There is one other thing that leads me to believe proof exists: President Trump would never give Congress or the left the opportunity to beat him up over an assault that was not justified

squirt

Administrator
what did President Trump have to do with it? really?! lol how about ... EVERYTHING lol

squirt

Administrator
"While the French, Brits and Germans have expressed disapproval of Trump's decision, U.S. allies in the Middle East are practically jumping for joy. Some are even praising God ... "

squirt

Administrator
5 Reasons a knife can be more dangerous than a gun

1. Knives are Deadlier
According to FBI fatality stats from officers killed in a fight, 10% of those who were shot died from their wounds.
But 30% of those who were attacked with a knife were killed as a result of being cut and stabbed.

2. Knives don't have a line of fire
A gun can only kill you if you’re in the direct line of the path of the bullet.
That also explains why, even in ranges as close as 3′-6′, only about 1 in 4 bullets actually hit the target – and these stats are from trained police officers!
But knives can do lethal damage from any angle and they don’t miss their target.

3. Knives don't run out of ammo
In a close quarters attack, you could be stabbed 3-5 times in a single second.
A handgun is only going to give you about 15 rounds or so (on the high end).
Unless you’re behind cover or at a distance far enough to give you some time to reload, that’s all you’re going to get.
And FBI stats also reveal that only 1 in 4 bullets ever hit their mark – even at ranges as close as 3′.
Considering that it may take several rounds to finally stop an attacker, you may find your clip empty and still facing an enraged thug with a knife that’s not running out of metal.

4. Knives take no skill to use
Since we were young, holding and cutting with a knife has been built into our natural abilities.
While it takes lots and lots of training to become an expert with a firearm, any scumbag with a pointy piece of metal can wield a blade like a master with even the crudest of movements.

5. Knives give little warning
Not only can knives be concealed and drawn easier than a firearm, but they’re silent killers.
When a gun is fired, you know you’re in a gunfight.
However, many victims in a knife attack claim they didn’t even know they were being stabbed until it was too late.