If journalists told it like it is

Bamber

Super Moderator
They never really had a plan, did they?
The outcome surprised and shocked them as much as it did the remainers. :p
9 Months to go and they STILL have no plan.

And most people who voted for it are saying "See, nothing too bad has happened, despite what you Remoaners warned."

I reckon I'll reserve judgement on that until what you Brexiteers wanted has actually happened.

Well, there is a lot to be considered,.There is Wisconsin, and Ronald Reagan and Ireland being part of the UK:sneaky: and voted on Brexit., ......and Turnberry.

But impressive. He’s only been there a couple of hours and his knowledge and wisdom around Brexit already match that of the people who’ve been working on it for over 2 years. lol

This is me in high school when I didn´t do my homework and was trying to bluff myself through the lesson. :p
Definitely, the first time anyone has referenced Wisconsin in an answer about Brexit.

He should have left it at ¨I have no message¨. lol

Bamber

Super Moderator
Well, that was in interesting series of digressions which served no purpose, signified nothing and had no relevance whatsoever to the question. Maybe he really will become a politician.

squirt

Administrator
I just have to shake my head ... it amazing how people can see the same thing in such different ways
President Trump has killed Russians, he's done his best to get Merkel not to buy energy from Russia, he's sanctioned the hell out of 'em, thrown diplomats out of the country, he's not been nice to Russia, contrary to popular belief

our intelligence agencies have been caught lying, hiding evidence, planting evidence, conducting illegal surveillance, and digging up 10 year old crimes to MAKE people compliant, I want to see the server too! it's EASY to point the finger at Russia, and if that's really true, then they shouldn't have any problems showing us the server ... oh, that's right ... they can't, they destroyed it!

that meeting wasn't going to be covered well no matter how it went
but ... for most Americans, we don't care about Russia, most of us know they've been meddling in elections for decades
and most of us know that the USA does it too!

and one last thought, President Trump isn't even taking a salary, his daughter is having to shut down her clothing line, he's been trashed, often by the very people who called him friend before, they've mocked killing him in various ways, including beheadings, they've attacked his 10 year old son, and they're assaulting anyone who works for him, with him, likes him, supports him ... doesn't sound like he's in it for himself to me

What Boris Johnson said, is what he is.....A joke.

I really thought the days of men telling women what to wear were over.
Whether they are in a majority Muslim country or in the West....this isn´t about the Burka....this is all about men telling women what to wear.

squirt

Administrator
there's just so much that's not correct there lol
Cohen is only gonna get about 5 years
Flynn didn't lie to the FBI, even the FBI says so, he pleaded guilty to save what was left of his life
they had to go back 10 years and re-open an investigation into Manafort that they didn't consider worth the effort until he was connected to Trump
is it not entirely possible that Trump told Cohen to handle the issues with women without knowing who the women were? wasn't that his job?
one final thought: we knew Trump wasn't a choir boy when we elected him, his life was out there for all to see, we kinda' figured he had affairs, we already calculated that he probably paid women off to leave him alone, and none of this has anything to do with his ability to take this country in a new and better direction, and what a lot of people don't realize is that he can't be impeached for things that happened before he was in office
at least he didn't have sex with an intern IN the oval office!

squirt

Administrator
I've never heard Bannon speak either, I'd like to hear what he has to say too! 1high5.gif

I always thought that it´s best to DO let people speak what they want to say and let them have a platform......it teaches you a lot about what people in general really think and what is hiding and brewing under their skin. The ones you thought you knew well might surprise you in a bad way. :emoji_unamused:
And I rather know who I am dealing with.

As for Steve Bannon, when I heard of his high interest in Camp of the Saints, I have been taking a high interest in HIM.
And, Oh please, let that man speak........and even more.....pay close attention to those who agree with him.

squirt

Administrator
there may not be many posting, but the views say there's still plenty of folks watching xsandos1.gif