If journalists told it like it is

Bamber

Super Moderator

squirt

Administrator
I got it sorted, I don't know what I did, but it works here now too lol

identity politics does not work, it only divides ... and he's so right about average life income vs income inequality

it's a trade most women make gladly

squirt

Administrator
really? does it? diplomacy stop us from blowing each other up?
best as I can tell, diplomacy is why North Korea has nuclear capabilities, and Iran either does or is darn close to it
diplomacy is what gave China the ability to steal intellectual property, and why Russia ignored it all to invade Crimea

President Trump did not call Markle nasty, he said he didn't know she was nasty ... meaning he didn't know she'd been nasty towards him
and the mayor of London drew first blood, that makes him fair game
President Trump never made fun of a handicapped reporter, he was pointing out the reporter's false statements (lies)
there were GOOD people protesting the removal of historical markers in Charlottesville
and we're stuck with the hair we're born with, it's not ok to make fun of people's looks, it's the one thing we have no control over

it's just amazing to me how these inaccuracies are still being reported lol

Bamber

Super Moderator
Satire
noun
The use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.