If journalists told it like it is

The Big Red One

Interesting, not my bag, but intersting just the same.....

Bamber

Super Moderator
Only members of the Conservative Party get to vote on who will be their leader. That means our Prime Minister will be elected by less than 0.16% of the nations electorate.

really? does it? diplomacy stop us from blowing each other up?
best as I can tell, diplomacy is why North Korea has nuclear capabilities, and Iran either does or is darn close to it
diplomacy is what gave China the ability to steal intellectual property, and why Russia ignored it all to invade Crimea

President Trump did not call Markle nasty, he said he didn't know she was nasty ... meaning he didn't know she'd been nasty towards him
and the mayor of London drew first blood, that makes him fair game
President Trump never made fun of a handicapped reporter, he was pointing out the reporter's false statements (lies)
there were GOOD people protesting the removal of historical markers in Charlottesville
and we're stuck with the hair we're born with, it's not ok to make fun of people's looks, it's the one thing we have no control over

it's just amazing to me how these inaccuracies are still being reported lol
Communism is the removal of the traditions and past achievements of any said country, brain washing, and ruining the lives of all of its people. Most countries have tough shells, military etc. so their way is eat it from inside out like a cancer, making false promises and getting folks to fight among their selves. Then when the dust settles, move in with a total police state, and lordy, don't piss off your new masters, or shame on you. President isn't a person you bring home to dinner, he is a fighting drill sgt., He gets stuff done. He may not be a prince, on a sexy Jet setter, but hey who is perfect? Lol He knows money, and honestly I would prefer him to be in charge than any of the past lame presidents that were in office. Sometimes the President says some silly things, but then he is a New Yorker, they honestly dont give a shit about anything, but they sure as hell know about money and business and success, just look at the beautiful glass high-rises, now that shit in my book is success. For all our hippy tree hugging folks out there, a high rise is a magical glass tower indicating one's success from hard work! LOL! Azure-800x800.jpg