I'm new

Pebles81

Hey all i'm a new to this. I don't have any questions yet. Just thought I'd say a lil about myself. I'm 22 and a female from Maine. I"m engaged to a wonderfull guy :inlove: . Been to gether almost a year :) And we just found out that i'm pregnant. I"m a lil nervous cuz its my 1st one :nervous: . I'm not shure what to expect. WEll i don't know what else to say so i'm going to end to here bye

IZaNaMI

A Premium Jokaroo'er
[color=e27eff]HI there :D Hope you stick around and enjoy the Roo!

Congrats on your engagement and pregnancy! :inlove:
[/color]

Short-n-stout

PEBLES.....
Congratulations on your engagement and your pregnancy!! You will find that being pregnant is a wonderful thing. The one bit of advice I give to you is to take care of yourself. I was scared too when I first was pregnant because of my height. My first one weighed 8 lbs. 2 ozs and my second was 8 lbs. 15 ozs. When I was P.G. with my second one, I was 56 inches around and 48 inches tall. You can do it!!! The ending of the story is worth everything!!! :D

Honest Laraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I didn't know Pebles was just 22 hehehehe we only did it in the backseat oh maybe what Peb......365 times during that year we......ooops hehehehe hehehehe

as John Prine once sang (clears throat which gives Laraaaaaaaaaaaaa time to cover her ears)
Dear Abby Dear Abby
Well I never thought
That me and lil Pebles
Would ever get caught.
We were sitting in the backseat
Just shooting the breeze
With her hair up in curlers
And her pants to her knees
Signed,
Just Married

hehehe Welcome Pebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbles hope ya like your stay and congrats on yer munchkin to come

Pebles81

Thank you all for the nice welcome :D and goofy what happend in the back seat what suposed to be out little secret :tounge: ;)

WELCOME TO THE ROOO.....
I have taken the liberty to add a help post for all the newbies.
Please follow the link below

Click here for help