In Loving Memory ♥

queen isabella

OzzMan 60 made this and sent it to me back in 2006 I had it in one of my old folders. Seemed like it is a good
place to post and share with everyone!

Chris Brown~"Complication involving the essense of life itself. A heartfelt put together I made that my wife loves, now I'm sharing. It's a 4 minute file, so please be patient. God bless."

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
You know who I'm going to remember Squirt: Tokentoo.
Pat came here with a whole bunch of us refugees from ugoto in 2009 after it got spammed to death over Christmas of 2008. I'd been a member there for something like 3 years and got to know him well there. Most of us were born within an 18 month range, Pat was our "little brother", trailing us by a year (we had/have a "baby brother" too, 10 years behind).
I Wonder if we have a momentum for Tokentoo we can use for the Memory Wall?

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I know HandymanMike is already on the wall but I just wanted to say He was one of the first Rooer’s
I met and he offered to put my name on a waterfall picture I had in my sig. He loved the Grateful Dead
he had a thread at Tooners about the GD and his sig was a Grateful Dead surfboard there, he was a California
guy and a wonderful creator, as mentioned he created contest threads and around Halloween he’d post a pumpkin
that we would carve or add a face, the same thing at Easter with an Easter Egg! We would submit our entries.
He liked to be interactive and he kept us entertained. He had a sig request here too
It’s October and nearing Halloween.. Thinking about you and miss you Mikey :emoji_heartpulse:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Another Rooer who I was very fond of, all of us were Was Sweetpea or Aunt Deb
She reminded me of DonnasLaw always so caring and giving
Her and Marky_D_Sahdd Met here on the Roo and married ~ she was so sweet
I found her memorial thread and my post to her is truly how I felt about her

Aunt Sweetpea died this morning. ~ her thread

I will miss you Sweetpea you were the sweetest lady ever. I feel blessed to have known you and I find comfort in the fact you found your true love Marky here. I used to read your thread about your love story with him. Your an inspiration to all, another one for the angels.. Rest in Peace

Much Love Manzy

This was in her thread posted by Marky

E0D5C0DF-60C7-4FE5-8C11-E2606E77842D.gif

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
OzzMan 60 made this and sent it to me back in 2006 I had it in one of my old folders. Seemed like it is a good
place to post and share with everyone!

Chris Brown~"Complication involving the essense of life itself. A heartfelt put together I made that my wife loves, now I'm sharing. It's a 4 minute file, so please be patient. God bless."

that last photo in the video I made for him, I remember I was so honored that he bragged about it and wore it in his sig :) That was when I was first starting out learning how to make tags lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I have 2 pics of Token, I want to get a pic of the fairy he sent me, and somehow merge the 2
I'm trying to do them in the order they're being suggested, helps me keep track of where I'm at lol
View attachment 75231
Okay and If you need something different for Sweetpea let me know I’m sure someone has Marky as a FB friend and can ask him

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I was browsing the finished material section and the first thread I see in there is our Beloved Sassy’s shares :emoji_hearts:

She was a big part of the Roo and the challenge thread

I remember I made this creation and she asked me to add her name I was touched and it made me wonder later
if she knew a rainbow was coming ~ Love and miss you sassy 🦋

I created this in her Memory it was a tube challenge

and if everyone agrees I think this one Sis Laila made would be perfect for this thread :emoji_two_hearts:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
ok, Ozzy's in there ♥
Token's in there now ♥
Awww it looks really nice :emoji_hearts:

After looking through the Roo gallery which looks fantastic btw so good to see AA and LW too
I noticed Grumpa (Paul) had passed too here’s a picture I have and he passed in 2011
he was a lot of fun and made some great stuff in PSP he also was close friends with Dusty
They are up there somewhere together raising some kind of ruckus lol
Thanks for the penny the other day too Dusty.. my neighbor was telling me Hey have you seen
the extra storage in your Jeep Trailhawk just lift the passenger seat (They have the same SUV)
sure enough I did and there was a penny lol I love you Dusty girl :emoji_two_hearts:

Anyway here’s a picture of Grumpa