incredible illusions ...

squirt

Administrator
the only bugs that bug me are cockroaches and june bugs lol oh, and those nasty things called mosquitos lol :eek:[/SIZE][/B]

arella

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1953711]the only bugs that bug me are cockroaches and june bugs lol oh, and those nasty things called mosquitos lol :eek:[/quote]

All bugs are icky to me really lol but even I have some that I like:tounge2:

You should have seen me get the heebie geebies this morning! A wolf spider was almost on me:eek:

squirt

Administrator
spiders don't bother me, they eat those nasty mosquitos that like to eat my ass lol :sneaky2: but a june bug? lol those can send me running lol probably like you and that wolf spider lol :blush: [/SIZE][/B]

arella

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1953734]spiders don't bother me, they eat those nasty mosquitos that like to eat my ass lol :sneaky2: but a june bug? lol those can send me running lol probably like you and that wolf spider lol :blush: [/quote]

Ugh! Wolf spiders are just as big as tarantulas! They travel in pairs...more if mom gave birth! The babes ride on her body til their old enuff to fend for themselves. Vey greusome!!! I just can't stand the way they move and they don't eat that may skeeters! Lol a spiders diet is 90% water!!!

squirt

Administrator
Ugh! Wolf spiders are just as big as tarantulas! They travel in pairs...more if mom gave birth! The babes ride on her body til their old enuff to fend for themselves. Vey greusome!!! I just can't stand the way they move and they don't eat that may skeeters! Lol a spiders diet is 90% water!!!
lol ... I miss you SO much!!! airheart1.gif