Inspirational Stories

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
In 1975 I was a bit drunk and after driving off the road I ran into a tree, it was 55 degrees below zero that night at 2 A.M. in the middle of a snow storm on Jan. 25th. in Wisconsin. I sat there worried about my friend Edward that he might be hurt. drifting in and out of contionous I grabbed his hand in the back seat cause I though he had been throwin there from the crash.

I asked him if he was alright and he said yes. Like I said we were there for a good 8 hours in that weather.

Kept asking him if he was ok. He always said yes and the last time I remember when I asked him he only squeezed my hand.

Next thing I remember that a person came running down the embankment and said hold on buddy I'll get some help. That is when I told Ed; cool help is on its way. Then next thing I remember he let go of my hand and there were all kinds of flashing red lites and many firemen all around my car.

I told them to look after Ed first but they just looked at me and said Ed

That is when I looked in the back seat and he was gone.

They had about 50 State Troopers, and when it got lite out another 50 or 100 boy and girl scoots looking for him which really got me upset.

Once the firemen got me out of the car with the Jaws Of Life and got me to the Fond du Lac, Wisconsin hospital, I knew I was in bad shape cause the first thing they did was put me on a table and had warm to cold water running throw it to thew me out. I was half froze.

That is when I looked up from the table and saw my right leg pointing at a 45 degree angle and my other leg was straight.

That is when I said OH F++K that has got to hurt. That is the last thing I remember until I woke up 3 days later. In a haze and saw a big white thing standing next to me.

I was at St. Mary's Hospital and many of the nurse's there are Sisters and wore white habits, not nurse's uniforms.

First thing I thought I said to myself is OMG! I MADE IT! and started to tear up and pasted out again.

Another 2 and a half days I woke up and saw a really cute candy stripper bent over looking into the cabnet next to me. I said out loud. OMGosh! I usually get the ugly ones but look at this babe?

That is when I heard my Mom say OK now I know he's alright, now I can go home.

Next thing I remember is Ed standing next to the bed saying you Dumbass your father called my father and asked where I was.

I had forgotten that I had dropped him off at work and went back to the bar.

Later on I learned that I had broke my right shoulder, shartered my right knee had to have a total knee replacement, my chest was pushed up from the steering wheel and squshed my lungs into my stomach that caused my heart to go up higher. Later on had a bone chip in my lung and had to proform an Orniphantisous <(sp) suck the blood out of my lung cause I wouldn't breath.
Was in that hospital for over a year.

Anyways that is when later the doctors told me that what caused the crash and what saved my life was all the antifreeze I had in my body.

Later I figured out I wasn't holding Eds hand I was holding a hand of an Angle that Jesus sent to me to let me know that I was going to be ok. And to let me know that Ed is also.

But I will swear that I know to this day it was a flesh and blood hand that I was holding then.

You asked for Inspirational Stories, yes I believe in Jesus and Angles.

Only hope that I told this real story well.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
It's a lovely story, Steven, but a heck of a rough way to become a "believer"! (I DO like the "happy ending...") :kissmas:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
It's a lovely story, Steven, but a heck of a rough way to become a "believer"! (I DO like the "happy ending...") :kissmas:
WOW just going through the old one I had forgotten about this story and have to say to Muchtrouble10 that this is only of of the rear death ones.