Is my computer Conformized?

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
When I just clicked on one of the information pages on the top of a page wanting to see one of the pages like:

He was Famous Actor Before His Plastic Surgery Guess who
27 Embarrassing Moments Captured by Cameras
Men, Try This togight - You;ll Never Need ED Pills Again!
Mom Uses "3 Steps Income Protocal" to Make $100k/year in 2 - 3 Hours.
She Was A Huge Star Before Her Plastic Sugery, Guess Who She is!

You know one of those, I got bells and tones from my computer saying, "Your computer has just alerated us that it has been conformized do not turn off this page and contact us immediately." DAM I had to restart the dam thing and it wouldn't stop until I turned off the Dam page just like it said not to do.

Wanting to know what type of viruses did I get? Is my computer messed up? And why would Jokeroo put this type of thing on here?

squirt

Administrator
my first thought is WHY would you click on it? lol 1hug.gif

I think this is a question for our IT guy, sending a email!

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
I think he meant he wanted to see How She looked (the ad)

You couldn’t pay me to click on an ad lol
My CC just got compromised and I thought I was pretty careful

Yes cannot remember the excite wording but something like: "You cannot believe what she looks like now." And had a photo of Pauley Perrette (Abby Scluto of N.I.C.S.) Oh btw she still is HOT!

Bamber

Super Moderator
When I just clicked on one of the information pages on the top of a page wanting to see one of the pages like:

He was Famous Actor Before His Plastic Surgery Guess who
27 Embarrassing Moments Captured by Cameras
Men, Try This togight - You;ll Never Need ED Pills Again!
Mom Uses "3 Steps Income Protocal" to Make $100k/year in 2 - 3 Hours.
She Was A Huge Star Before Her Plastic Sugery, Guess Who She is!

You know one of those, I got bells and tones from my computer saying, "Your computer has just alerated us that it has been conformized do not turn off this page and contact us immediately." DAM I had to restart the dam thing and it wouldn't stop until I turned off the Dam page just like it said not to do.

Wanting to know what type of viruses did I get? Is my computer messed up? And why would Jokeroo put this type of thing on here?
I'd say you already had a virus on your computer and clicking on the ads at the top of the page triggered it. The ads are provided by Revcontent, one of the main providers of advertising revenue for sites such as this, so viruses are often targeted at them as an easy trigger.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Yes cannot remember the excite wording but something like: "You cannot believe what she looks like now." And had a photo of Pauley Perrette (Abby Scluto of N.I.C.S.) Oh btw she still is HOT!
If your curiosity gets triggered by something in the adverts I suggest you try doing a search rather than clicking on them. That's how I found out the "He was a famous actor before his surgery" isn't an actor at all, but French TV presenter Igor Bogdanoff. He and his twin brother Grichka are thought to suffer from acromegaly (excess growth hormone), so surgery wasn't involved at all.