It says, Tell us about yourself, so here goes

Istvan

I was born at a very early age, in Budapezst, which was fortunate because my mother was there at the time, my original name was Thursday, because my father took one look and said "Let's call it a day", no that's not true, he left 2 years before I was born.
I got a BA in Oxford, I slipped on the ice and broke my arm, actually I went to school in Harrow, Pinner Road Secondary Modern, but I DO have an OBE, (Ordered out of the British Empire).
In my family I was the youngest of three, both my parents were older than me.
One of my Grandfathers was killed at the battle of the Little Bighorn, he wasn't IN the battle, he was camping in the next valley and went over to complain about the noise, my other grandfather fought with the Duke of York's Dragoons, the 16th Huzzahs and the Black Watch, he couldn't get on with anyone, he lost both legs at battle of Waterloo, one day they caught fire and he burnt to the ground.
My other Grandfather was a very unlucky man, one day he won a ticket for the inaugural voyage on the Titanic, the worst thing was that it was a return ticket.
My other Grandfather was hanged for horse rustling, he would have gotten away with it but they saw the hooves dangling down below his raincoat.
My Father was a schizophrenic, but he was nice people, I had an uncle who was a hypnotist "WHO NEVER TOUCH ME IN APPROPRIATELY".
I once had a Chinese girlfriend, I ask her if she was into Bondage, she said "No it's the Thais that bind" she was teaching me Chinese, then one day she left me and I never learn why, lots of other Chinese words, but not "Why", she left because her family practiced Feng Shui, they had re-arranged a wedding for her, I was devastated, it WAS very painful when she threw me out of our flat, it was on the 8th floor. I was devastated, I was on the verge of being a sycophant, ah no, I was on the verge of a cycle path,
But enough about me, how about you, I am thinking of learning Spanish, what do you think.

squirt

Administrator
I think you're a perfect fit for here! lol 1clap2.gif

It's very nice to meet you, welcome to the Roo! ♥

AuroraAngel

Welcome to the Roo! I would tell you to kick back and enjoy yourself but I think you have that covered...lol ;)

20131231131240-227d1e3b.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

Nice to meet you and Welcome to the Roo - Keep on posting, but the most important rule is to have FUN!!

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hahaha... well that is without doubt one of the best introductions from anyone joining us that I have seen in a long time. You are so well suited to this place ~ just make sure you stay and entertain, and have fun ~ it's what we're all here for ~ so a very BIG WELCOME from me.

Well ¨Hi and welcome¨:)
I saw that you´re a magician. And I truly hope that you will post more after this wonderful introduction and don´t let us wondering WTF happened, like I always have when watching disappearing shows of Dynamo.
:cautious:

Istvan

Hi Kaftan, nice to be on the same board again, hope this group isn't so stick up their ah, well hope not, they seem like a nice lot.
Last night I went kerb-crawling, won't do that again, it ruined the knees of of my trousers

Istvan

When I was a child my parents bought me a toy parrot, but one day its eyes fell out, so I wrote a book, "Parrot's eyes lost"
Did I tell you that I played Backgammon, I enjoyed it so much that I had a beautiful set of dice carved for me, one day they went missing so I wrote another book, "Pair of dice" lost.
As I said I went to school, no really I did and not just an ordinary school, one had to be recommended, by a magistrate or a judge, it was a mixed Catholic/Jewish school, "St.Cohen's in the Market" every morning we said two Oy vey Marias and three Hail Moshes, ah how I remember those halcyon day don in the playing field, the sound on leather on Willow, a strange girl, the daughter of the French master.
While I was at school my parents moved, to a hill side farm in the remote remote Scottish Highlands, but I finally tracked them down, unfortunately, too late, they had both died in a snow storm, so I wrote another book, "Parents iced lost", but about that time I found my precious dice, so I wrote another book, "Pair of dice regained".
I t was while I was at school that my other grandfather died, he worked in a brewery and one day he fell in one of the brewing vat and drown, no one realized that he was drowning as he climbed out three time to finish a game of cards.

Istvan

you mentioned about a Magician, well my other grandfather was one as well, he was once working on an early cruise liner, but the ships parrot kept on heckling him, "It's a trick" it's in his pocket" it's up his sleve".
One night the ship hit an old mine and sank in about 5 minutes, come the morning all that there was to be seen was a raft with my grandfather and a the parrot, after two days the parrot looked at my uncle and said "Alright I give up, what did you do with the ship"?
My grandfather took the parrot home with him and put it in the act, that parrot could imitate any thing, in fact when my grandfather was too old to work, one xmas, he had to eat the parrot, my grandfather said "Right to end that parrot was a wonderful imitator, it tasted just like turkey"