I've adopted an egg

Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
619
Likes
6
HEY I SAW THIS IN THE SOCIETY AND I AM GONNA GIVE IT A SHOT .....DONT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT BUT HERE IT GOES..........OH I HOPE I HAVENT TOOK ANYONE ELSES EGG NOT TOO MANY CHOICES... :hehe: :hehe: :lookaroun :lookaroun

THIS IS A NICE THREAD MICHAEL.....THANKS........


<P ALIGN=CENTER>
<A HREF="http://www.thesitefights.com/buttons/eggs/">
<IMG SRC="http://www.thesitefights.com/userv/cgi-bin/eggs/egg.pl?eggnum=24536316&serialnum=07zIqQv.nSAL8I" ALT="The Site Fights Egg">
</A>
</P>
 

essex boy

Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
46,428
Likes
645
RneyJimbob said:
HEY I SAW THIS IN THE SOCIETY AND I AM GONNA GIVE IT A SHOT .....DONT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT BUT HERE IT GOES..........OH I HOPE I HAVENT TOOK ANYONE ELSES EGG NOT TOO MANY CHOICES... :hehe: :hehe: :lookaroun :lookaroun

THIS IS A NICE THREAD MICHAEL.....THANKS........


<P ALIGN=CENTER>
<A HREF="http://www.thesitefights.com/buttons/eggs/">
<IMG SRC="http://www.thesitefights.com/userv/cgi-bin/eggs/egg.pl?eggnum=24536316&serialnum=07zIqQv.nSAL8I" ALT="The Site Fights Egg">
</A>
</P>

Thanks Renee,
If you adopt an egg from the site then it's your egg and you're given your own personal number
 

CATWOMANVIXEN

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2004
Messages
9,372
Likes
339
Keshet said:
Awww... thats so cute!

THANK YOU, KESHET! I LOVE YOUR SIG PICS AND HAVE BEEN SO EXCITED ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR BABY! AS FOR MY EGG, MY ORIGINAL POST ON PAGE 3, IT IS ROCKING!!!!
 

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
91,210
Likes
14,230
Hello Essex Boy, do you know when it will hatch? Because I Can't wait to see what you get


You'll be such a good Daddy too lol...



Big hugs Laila:bigsmile:
 

essex boy

Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
46,428
Likes
645
Sexylady007 said:
Hello Essex Boy, do you know when it will hatch? Because I Can't wait to see what you get


You'll be such a good Daddy too lol...



Big hugs Laila:bigsmile:

Thanks Laila,It's great to see the eggs moving around.
It'll be up to another week before they start to hatch :bigsmile:
 

Grandpa1968

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2005
Messages
2,372
Likes
320
Grandpa1968 said:
<P ALIGN=CENTER>
<A HREF="http://www.thesitefights.com/buttons/eggs/">
<IMG SRC="http://www.thesitefights.com/userv/cgi-bin/eggs/egg.pl?eggnum=24536261&serialnum=07zwh8lXduU2gQ" ALT="The Site Fights Egg">
</A>
</P>
awwww....ain't it perty?!!!!
mine ain't wigglin' yet.....
must be a late bloomer!!!
 

Keshet

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
3,855
Likes
94
LadydeMontego said:
I don't recall seeing yours on the tat thread.... eerrr.... was that the tat thread DL started?!? :eh: Then again I didn't see 'em all on that thread.... rather long thread. But I'd love to see pics!! :thumbs-up
It was quite in the beginning...
 

Keshet

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
3,855
Likes
94
CATWOMANVIXEN said:
THANK YOU, KESHET! I LOVE YOUR SIG PICS AND HAVE BEEN SO EXCITED ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR BABY! AS FOR MY EGG, MY ORIGINAL POST ON PAGE 3, IT IS ROCKING!!!!
Awww... thank you!
(I will check page 3)
 

Keshet

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
3,855
Likes
94
Keshet said:
<P ALIGN=CENTER>
<A HREF="http://www.thesitefights.com/buttons/eggs/">
<IMG SRC="http://www.thesitefights.com/userv/cgi-bin/eggs/egg.pl?eggnum=24536259&serialnum=01zCY70FDrISl." ALT="The Site Fights Egg">
</A>
</P>
I just saw the first eggs rocking! (yours too, catwoman :))

Mine is still quiet :lookaroun
 

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
76,229
Likes
1,189
Hey all ,, what is with the egg thing? I am lost here,, yea I know I am always lost so what? lmao


 

essex boy

Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
46,428
Likes
645
homeinspec said:
Hey all ,, what is with the egg thing? I am lost here,, yea I know I am always lost so what? lmao



Hi,Rich,how good to see you.
The eggs are adopted and they hatch into we don't know what,lol.
They're starting to shake and about a week time a lot of them are due to hatch :bigsmile:
 

LadydeMontego

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
12,280
Likes
481
DON'T SCROLL DOWN!!!!!


I MEAN IT!!!!


DON'T SCROLL DOWN!!!!


IT'S TERRIBLE.....!!!!!!


OH SO SAD!!!!

YOU'LL LOSE IT IF YOU LOOK SO......

TURN BACK!!!!!



DON'T SCROLL DOWN!!!!!!








PLEASE STOP AND RETHINK WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!

NO NO!!!



DON'T GO ANY FARTHER!!!!!


THE QUEEN BITCH SAYS STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





NOW YOU'VE DONE IT.....


YOU LOOKED!!!!




HOW DISTURBING, EH?!??

 

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
42,959
Likes
711
LadydeMontego said:
DON'T SCROLL DOWN!!!!!



I MEAN IT!!!!


DON'T SCROLL DOWN!!!!


IT'S TERRIBLE.....!!!!!!


OH SO SAD!!!!

YOU'LL LOSE IT IF YOU LOOK SO......

TURN BACK!!!!!



DON'T SCROLL DOWN!!!!!!








PLEASE STOP AND RETHINK WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!

NO NO!!!



DON'T GO ANY FARTHER!!!!!


THE QUEEN BITCH SAYS STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





NOW YOU'VE DONE IT.....


YOU LOOKED!!!!




HOW DISTURBING, EH?!??


LOL ... now you know we are going to look ....