Jewish..The one true religion z

essex boy

Super Moderator
https://www.thoughtco.com/can-jews-celebrate-christmas-2076572

Every one god religion is a cast off from the the Jewish faith
As a Protestant I know we exist because we no longer wanted to under the control of Rome (bit like Brexit)
The Muslim faith is also a cast off (why else would they be so linked)
The Israelis were right to build a wall for their protection
President Trump was right, Jerusalem is the capital of Israel

Last edited by a moderator:

squirt

Administrator
everybody (over here) acts like he did something terrible, that he did something nobody else would ever dare do
but the USA has had the Jerusalem Embassy Act signed since 1995
every president since has campaigned on moving the embassy, and then not kept that promise
until now

I agree, Jerusalem IS the rightful capital of Israel!

Goodgrief

Sigh... Jesus was a Jew. I will never understand the hatred against Jews. It happens everywhere. Yet, the Jewish communities never commit acts of violence against other faiths.

Here in Canada, Jews and Christians hardly had any problems with each other until other factions came in. I have known many Jews, some were close friends. I have been welcomed in their homes, even if I don't belong to their faith.

Trump did the right thing. He's got the balls to finish what had been already promised.

Goodgrief

Coincidentally, several temples were targeted with threatening messages throughout Canada this week. The signature was claiming to be Neo-Nazi. Not convinced about that. Let me think. We allowed a lot of Palestinians to come here.....My only wish for Christmas is that they would truly adapt to our way of thinking.... Pity, they come here to get a better life but refuse to see why.

kipper

Super Moderator
Brave people Jews, any religion/race who cuts part of their cock off before they know how big it's gonna be is fine by me..

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
In my humble opinion I believe that Israel has the right to name it's own capital.

Goodgrief

I love countries who have the balls to do the right thing. Israel is Israel and Jerusalem is in Israel. Embassies belong in the capital. Unfortunately, I live in a country where the government has no balls, or should I say Mac-Nuggets?
I wish our dumb shit Prime Minister would get out of his tanning bed and stop taking selfies and make us look like a power again.

Goodgrief

Essex, I re-read your original post. Rome destroyed every good thing about true Christianity. I was brought up under the Catholic dogma. Telling a child that taking an apple out of the fruit basket on the kitchen table is a sin is not what God wants.
I could write a tome about the Rome powers and their fallacies. i.e: Illegitimate children were denied entry to the clergy. Confessions were a sure way to get away with murder... All is forgiven, say 5 Hail Mary's.
Walking toward school with the boy next door when you're ten years old was a total no-no.

I ditched the regime when I was an early teen after it was found out that one of my friends was Jewish.

The Jews have it right. Jesus was here to change the world, but since he was the son of God, his father is still the supreme ruler.