Jokeroo Has Been Hacked - Change Passwords ASAP

squirt

Administrator
you tell me? lol I only know of 2, and we're both mods/admin lol

Bamber

Super Moderator
Koni had it too, so it looks like everyone. I changed mine, left it a day, then changed it back. :teeth:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5057554]you tell me? lol I only know of 2, and we're both mods/admin lol[/QUOTE]
the reason i ask is because i need to write all my passwords down and when i need to change them it gets complicated for me to remember if i forget to write it down...lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I'm the same as you RK,, I can't remember them all either,, seems everyplace you go to wants you to join - thus another password - LMBO!!! I have seven pages of ID's and passwords.

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5057554]you tell me? lol I only know of 2, and we're both mods/admin lol
the reason i ask is because i need to write all my passwords down and when i need to change them it gets complicated for me to remember if i forget to write it down...lol[/QUOTE]

Which Browser do you use?
I learned from Bamber that Chrome stores and show passwords in settings.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
the reason i ask is because i need to write all my passwords down and when i need to change them it gets complicated for me to remember if i forget to write it down...lol
Which Browser do you use?
I learned from Bamber that Chrome stores and show passwords in settings.[/QUOTE]
i use chrome and sometimes firefox..thanks LMP..i dont let my browsers save passwords or location..i use to until chrome got hacked and my email was sending out spam from my account..took forever to get it straightened out...lol
now i just keep a note pad and pen handy and write them all down ..so i just look up what site i am on and look in my notepad for password
sometimes i have to send a reset password but it is easier than trying to prove who i am to an email program...lol;) 1860209avopu8vs9n.gif

i use chrome and sometimes firefox..thanks LMP..i dont let my browsers save passwords or location..i use to until chrome got hacked and my email was sending out spam from my account..took forever to get it straightened out...lol
now i just keep a note pad and pen handy and write them all down ..so i just look up what site i am on and look in my notepad for password
sometimes i have to send a reset password but it is easier than trying to prove who i am to an email program...lol;) View attachment 1582
I got a Chromebook for just surfing the internet.
For me, it so easy and way more secure. No virusses and IF there is a bad spot, I put it back to factory settings. And everything is saved in a cloud.

And a very merry Christmas to you!

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I got a Chromebook for just surfing the internet.
For me, it so easy and way more secure. No virusses and IF there is a bad spot, I put it back to factory settings. And everything is saved in a cloud.

And a very merry Christmas to you!
i have not heard a lot about them..is that like an IPad?
it sounds like a wonderful thing to surf the internet with and with everything saved in the cloud is a bonus....i have 2 external hard drives that i save my stuff on but even those arent any more secure than my computer...lol

thank you LMP and the very same to you:)