Jokeroo is unsecured

Hello sorry if this has been posted already I didnt look through the post here to see.

I have never had this problem in the old set up. BUT NOW when I come here '

MY browaer keeps saying "NOT SECURED" and I get a pop up telling me "this site is unsecured coming here may compromise my computer etc.

Then I have to fight my computer to stay in here cause it wants to PROTECT me and it redirects me out of here.

Is it just me and my computer or has anyone else noticed in their browser that is says it's unsscured too? I don't come here like I used to

but when I do I don't want to be opening myself up to exposing my self to hackers, and malware and damaging my computer.

Thanks
"QII"

squirt

Administrator
Jokeroo has always been unsecured, there's no information here that needs to be safeguarded
it's the browsers that are changing how they define "unsecure"
the whole reason we changed to this new software was to keep ya'll safe
there's nothing here that will damage or expose your computer

1kissheart.gif

1534091953514.png

Much appreciated SQUIRT

Must be the NEW stuff the guy at OFFICE MAX PUT on my computer when I took it in to get cleaned and added Norton and whatever else he said. It is frecken blocking things right and left hahaha Glad to know that when I come here and fight my way to stay nothing is going to happen to my computer!

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
View attachment 25272

Much appreciated SQUIRT

Must be the NEW stuff the guy at OFFICE MAX PUT on my computer when I took it in to get cleaned and added Norton and whatever else he said. It is frecken blocking things right and left hahaha Glad to know that when I come here and fight my way to stay nothing is going to happen to my computer!
Norton is the worse AV for blocking legitimate sites..everyone that i know personally that had it got rid of it and went to another AV

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
View attachment 25272

Much appreciated SQUIRT

I have Norton and I've never had a problem with getting in here. It's kept my computer safe for years.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I use Chrome and its always said its unsecure in the browser URL
many sites do except the bank and CC sites
but nothing ever pops up to reject me from here

roo.jpg

Last edited:

kipper

Super Moderator
Norton is the worse AV for blocking legitimate sites..everyone that i know personally that had it got rid of it and went to another AV
Disagree, used most av's at some time or another and Norton is the best IMO. And forget the free ones, apart from Avast the others ain't worth a quick tug behing
I use Chrome and its always said its unsecure in the browser URL
many sites do except the bank and CC sites
but nothing ever pops up to reject me from here

View attachment 56891
most V bulletin sites seem to be insecure.

Bamber

Super Moderator
"Not secured" shows for any site accessed via http:// rather than https://. If no critical personal data is stored on a site and there are no financial transactions through that site (as is the case with Jokeroo) it is perfectly safe for users. I DOES leave Jokeroo itself more vulnerable to attack.

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Disagree, used most av's at some time or another and Norton is the best IMO. And forget the free ones, apart from Avast the others ain't worth a quick tug behing

most V bulletin sites seem to be insecure.
I use Kaspersky cuz Norton’s took up all my resources
If it’s free you get what you pay for, mines $80 a year for 3 devices worth it to me 💕

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
"Not secured" shows for any site accessed via http:// rather than https://. If no critical personal data is stored on a site and there are no financial transactions through that site (as is the case with Jokeroo) it is perfectly safe for users. I DOES leave Jokeroo itself more vulnerable to attack.
I forgot about the Https:// meaning it’s secure
I wonder what Izzy uses that’s causing her virus protection to go haywire

kipper

Super Moderator
I use Kaspersky cuz Norton’s took up all my resources
If it’s free you get what you pay for, mines $80 a year for 3 devices worth it to me 💕
Strangely enough I found the opposite, Kaspersky slowed mine to a crawl...Norton was about $25 for 5 devices here if you shop around.

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Works perfect on my Dell with Windows 7 😘
I love Windows 7 :) I had it on my laptop but then I upgraded to Windows 10. I hardly get on my laptop anymore. When I get on here it's always on desktop, I have all my playthings on it lol. My PH13, AS and other stuff I used to edit my pictures.
But I've always used Norton once I started paying for any kind of protection. :)

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I love Windows 7 :) I had it on my laptop but then I upgraded to Windows 10. I hardly get on my laptop anymore. When I get on here it's always on desktop, I have all my playthings on it lol. My PH13, AS and other stuff I used to edit my pictures.
But I've always used Norton once I started paying for any kind of protection. :)
Me too but I heard come 2020 there will be no more updates on it
I heard win 10 isn’t user friendly and I’m not good at change lol
I still have a Samsung 6 phone and I drive an older car in todays standards hell I still have AOL lol
If you get my point. Whatever virus scan that’s works best for you is the one you should use 💕