Jokeroo is unsecured

Hello sorry if this has been posted already I didnt look through the post here to see.

I have never had this problem in the old set up. BUT NOW when I come here '

MY browaer keeps saying "NOT SECURED" and I get a pop up telling me "this site is unsecured coming here may compromise my computer etc.

Then I have to fight my computer to stay in here cause it wants to PROTECT me and it redirects me out of here.

Is it just me and my computer or has anyone else noticed in their browser that is says it's unsscured too? I don't come here like I used to

but when I do I don't want to be opening myself up to exposing my self to hackers, and malware and damaging my computer.

Thanks
"QII"

squirt

Administrator
Jokeroo has always been unsecured, there's no information here that needs to be safeguarded
it's the browsers that are changing how they define "unsecure"
the whole reason we changed to this new software was to keep ya'll safe
there's nothing here that will damage or expose your computer

1kissheart.gif

1534091953514.png

Much appreciated SQUIRT

Must be the NEW stuff the guy at OFFICE MAX PUT on my computer when I took it in to get cleaned and added Norton and whatever else he said. It is frecken blocking things right and left hahaha Glad to know that when I come here and fight my way to stay nothing is going to happen to my computer!

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
View attachment 25272

Much appreciated SQUIRT

Must be the NEW stuff the guy at OFFICE MAX PUT on my computer when I took it in to get cleaned and added Norton and whatever else he said. It is frecken blocking things right and left hahaha Glad to know that when I come here and fight my way to stay nothing is going to happen to my computer!
Norton is the worse AV for blocking legitimate sites..everyone that i know personally that had it got rid of it and went to another AV

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
View attachment 25272

Much appreciated SQUIRT

I have Norton and I've never had a problem with getting in here. It's kept my computer safe for years.