Jokeroo Rewards Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="a3best, post: 3782001]stop fuckin posts paypal its the best method to send money if you not have idea how to work \with paypal its your problem this is best easy method to sending money no cheaks and etc.. paypal its amazing.. if you have problem and fake profils its not my problem.. and thanks for admins for paypal method ![/QUOTE]

I don't see where you've got the right to tell me to stop doing anything? :eh: I don't see where anyone said anything was your problem? :eh:
I don't like Paypal, that's my right and it's none of your business lol :flowerforyou:

a3best

oh only spam here if yo need translate use google kipper :) i know my english its not good :) never mind... c ya and enjoy the pAAAAAAARTY

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="a3best, post: 3782001]stop fuckin posts paypal its the best method to send money if you not have idea how to work \with paypal its your problem this is best easy method to sending money no cheaks and etc.. paypal its amazing.. if you have problem and fake profils its not my problem.. and thanks for admins for paypal method ![/QUOTE]

Aren't you being a bit hostile? I KNOW PayPal is good for some, but NOT good for others. A choice would be nice, but if not, so be it. I can live with not getting paid, but apparently, you, with your 10 posts, are only here to get money. You have my sympathy...:spidey:

moneymaker88

So if I get it right... They are paying you but you don't want to accept the money and after a month they are taking them back?

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="a3best, post: 3782130]oh only spam here if yo need translate use google kipper :) i know my english its not good :) never mind... c ya and enjoy the pAAAAAAARTY[/QUOTE]

Oh believe me, you'll see me okay on the first spam post, will be your last though!!

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="moneymaker88, post: 3782727]So if I get it right... They are paying you but you don't want to accept the money and after a month they are taking them back?[/QUOTE]

they're paying Paypal and when I don't claim the money, Paypal will send it back to Jokeroo, I wonder if they'll take 3% off each way? lol :snigger:

moneymaker88

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3782739]they're paying Paypal and when I don't claim the money, Paypal will send it back to Jokeroo, I wonder if they'll take 3% off each way? lol :snigger:[/QUOTE]

Hey Squirt ^^. So if you don't want them give them to me... The money are always welcome to my pocket :lol::laugh::heehee:

bidi

I like PayPal option 1000 times more than any dumb bank for multiple reasons:

Everything in my country is horribly expensive compared to Amazon and I can do only one thing with my cheque:

First I had to visit 3 crappy banks that would refuse to pay up, then I had to open an account at a new bank that would pay up, then I had to wait 40 days so they could send it BACK to where it came from for confirmation before payment... this is retarded! Then I got my money and what did I do with it? I carried it to my primary bank, put it on my credit card and put it on my PayPal account! Now I can buy stuff from Amazon. This couldn't get more retarded.

And thank you for informing IRS in my country of my money flow by wiring it over a bank so they can tax me even more at the end of the year! Now with PayPal money goes in and out online and no dumb tax man can steal it from me because it never touches my country, I just receive "gifts" from Amazon and Ebay by mail all the time. ;)

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
I have always said that PayPal is is a good option for some people...but to me the word "option" means there is a CHOICE. I would like to choose what works for ME.

zens

I want to be asked to respond on a daily joo is 10 cents a day ... then the next day I click on joo response but received no money ... Why?

louie604

I just registered to Jokeroo, but this whole pay out thing is so confusing...
But what I really want to know is, how do I know what my paypal address is? Is that just the email I used to sign up for paypal with?

louie604

I already have a paypal account, but I have no clue as there where I can find my paypal address because I've never used paypal before... I do however have it linked to my bank account...

Status
Not open for further replies.