Jokeroo smiley Q&A

Tokentoo

testing

Tokentoo

Okay more than one way to do this....

At Bamber's opening post with all the smileys... click reply with quote which should give you all the

smileys in text you can highlight the smiley text click copy and then go to your post and paste

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="Tokentoo, post: 4807478]Okay more than one way to do this....

At Bamber's opening post with all the smileys... click reply with quote which should give you all the

smileys in text you can highlight the smiley text click copy and then go to your post and paste

http://s21.postimg.org/pa7anbnf7/2cents.gif[/IMG *** looks like this at the left ***[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/9as4xz.jpg

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 4807664]:popcorn: :popcorn: just testing[/QUOTE]
The shortcuts (word inside colons) do not work.

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 4807830]http://s21.postimg.org/pa7anbnf7/2cents.gif[/IMG *** looks like this at the left ***[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://s21.postimg.org/pa7anbnf7/2cents.gif[/IMG

Bamber

Super Moderator
If you find the smiley you want, place your cursor to one side of it, click and hold the left mouse button and drag the cursor across the smiley so it turns blue then let go the mouse button. (If the smiley doesn't turn blue try moving the cursor up the screen a little nearer the smiley above the one you want)
CtrlC will copy the image.
Go to your post and position the cursor where you want the smiley.
CtrlV will paste the smiley.

Bamber

Super Moderator
I think it's not so much the paste not working as the copy not copying, so there's nothing to paste.

The above instruction should work better for him as the highlighting and CtrlC should ensure the image is copied.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I have done everything that each and everyone of you have posted here and in PM's,, I have tried to show you that it does copy and paste BUT it paste the url, code or what ever anyone wants to call it and NOT the smiley it's self.

I have done the following for the Smiley's that Bamber made to this thread AND the smiley's from one's posted by others in the different forums/threads

1. cursor over smiley, right click, copy then go to the thread and paste - results, no smiley only the codes,,,

2. cursor over the smiley and doing the highlight (making it blue), right click, copy and paste - results, no smiley only codes,,

3. Made a smiley folder on my desk top - cursor over smiley, right click, save as;,, to my smiley folder

4. Go to the smiley folder, copy and paste - results, no smiley, only codes,,,

5. The suggestion Squirty made was successful on 2 smiley's the rest I would get a drop down box saying can not do this action or something to that effect...

For now I am too focused on my Uncle and trying to come in here to relax and post some. Right now I am trying to get everything ready with the motor home so we can get back to my Uncles area. Not only that the "NEW" water pump blew out after 2 months so I had to deal with getting a tow truck on New Years Eve and making sure the dealer could accept it after 5pm,, was one hell of a day yesterday and all night, got to bed around 4 this morning

I really do appreciate all that everyone is trying to do to help me but for now I think I will put it on the back burner until my Uncles situation come to a head.

Hug smiley ,, lol

squirt

Administrator
you didn't get my email? I have an updated list to send, if you want it