Jokeroo smiley Q&A

squirt

Administrator
Wow!!! I think my cock will explode with excitement, never been so happy since my gran caught her tits in the mangle.. :can'tbefuckingarsedtolookforappropiatesmiley:
welcome back lol

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast

testing your hard work and woohoo..you are a genius bro..i gues some arent animated?

Last edited:

Bamber

Super Moderator
That's right, not all of them are animated. You need to make sure you select the "Hotlink for forums" option, if you select the "Thumbnails for forums" they actually show larger, as in your post.

Last edited:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
That's right, not all of them are animated. You need to make sure you select the "Hotlink for forums" option, if you select the "Thumbnails for forums" they actually show larger, as in your post.
oops sorry..i'll write that down on a sticky note and put it on my wall with all my others..

Bamber

Super Moderator
oops sorry..i'll write that down on a sticky note and put it on my wall with all my others..
Perfectly alright, it's a steep learning curve for all of us.

I've found a way round this smiley problem so many times now, you know the saying "more ways than one to skin a cat"? I think I am now the world authority on cat skinning!

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Perfectly alright, it's a steep learning curve for all of us.

I've found a way round this smiley problem so many times now, you know the saying "more ways than one to skin a cat"? I think I am now the world authority on cat skinning!
i was able to edit that post i messed up on..thanks to you for removing the clock for me..lol
that could be your next venture if and when you get closed down for you work place..cat skinner at the take-out...lmao