Jokeroo smileys ** UPDATE must read **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamber

Super Moderator
** UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE **
The smileys are back, the shortcuts too. Those I couldn't find I have replaced with the closest I could find on the internet. If any of your favourites are missing or wrong, just let me know and I'll do my best to correct or add them.

There is no shortcut for these, but it is simple to right click the smiley you want, select "Copy image", go to your post and ctrlV to paste. (If ctrlV doesn't work, try clicking the
button then ctrlV again).

A few may be missing but I should have them on Roosted Nuts so can bring them here if anyone wants them.

:like: :like2: :2cents: :2forpopcorn: :2lips: :3lips: :69er: :agot: :airheart: :airheart2:
:amsick: :angel: :angelheart: :angelordevil: :areyouthere: :aroused: :arsekisser: :asleep: :backingout: :bag: :bahhumbug: :balloon: :band: :bateyes: :bathing: :bathtime: :bearblowkiss: :bearhearts: :bedtime: :beerandpopcorn: :beercheer: :beercheers: :begging: :bemine: :beminebear: :bff: :bigben: :bighug:
:birthdayballoons: :birthdaycake: :biteme: :bitenails: :blahblah: :blewup: :blissful: :blow: :blowhearts: :blowkiss: :boing: :bomber: :boner: :boobroll: :boringme: :bottomsup: :bounce: :bouncing: :bouncybra: :bouquet:
:bowing: :boxing: :bravo: :brb: :brb2: :bubblebath: :bubbles: :bug: :bump: :bumpercar1: :bumpercar2: :burp: :butterfly: :butterfly2: :butterflychase: :bye: :candycanehug: :catscratch: :chairfall: :champion: :chased: :chatter: :checker: (cheer) :cheers: :cheersbud: :cheshirecat: :chillin: :chocs: :choochoo: :christmashug: :christmaskiss: :christmaslights: :clapanddance:
:clown: :coffee: :coinflip: :coke: :cold: :coldcat: :coldwind: :comeon: :computerwave: :congrats: :congratsflowers: :coola: :coolguy1: :coolguy2: :country: :crayons: :crazyaboutyou: :crazylove: :crying: :danceguy: :dancers: :darkcloud: :devil : :devillaugh: :director: :dishes: :ditto: :doffhat: :doggy: :doh: :dontgetit: :dontgo: :door: :dragonlove: :drinking: :drive: :driving: :drummer: :drunk: :duh: :eggfry: :egyption: :england: :englishthumb: :evilgrin: :eyebrow: :faceslap: :fallinginlove: :hepoop: :femalelassoo: :fever: :fingerwag: :fireplace: "first" :fishing: :fishing2: :flasher: :flashertwo: :flirt: :floatie: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou2: :flowerhug: :flowers: :fly: :flyer2: :flyer3: :fos: :foul: :freezing: :frownupsidedown: :frozen: :frozentongue: :fruitcake: :fryingpan: :funny: :fyou: :gbye: :getya: :ghug: :gift: :giggles: :glassofwine: :gmorn: :goldstar: :goldstars: :golfer: :good: :goodcoffee: :gooddog: :goodnight: :goodweed: :graf: :grin: :grinch: :griny: :groceries: :grouchday: :grouphug: :guilty: :hairpull: :handshake: :handwave: :happybirthday: :happyhug: :happyvday: :happyxmas: :hata: :haverose: :headbang: :headbang2: :headslap: :headtap: :heartballoons: :heartbeat: :heartbubbles: :heartburst: :heartcircle: :hearteyes: :heartflowers: :heartglasses: :hearthugs: :heartrose: :hearts: :hearts2:
:heehee: :hehehaha: :hello: :heredoggy: :hersheyskiss: :hick: :hide: :hiding: :hippybutterfly:
:hmm: :horty: :howdee: :hugme: :hugs: :hugsandflowers: :hugsandkisses: :hugsandkisses2: :huh!: :humpy:
:hypno: :icecream: :icedtea: :idevil: :ignore: :iheartyoubear: :iheartyou: :iheartyou2: :iheartyou3: :iloveyou: :iloveyouheart: :iloveyouheart2: :iloveyouheart3: :iloveyoutoo: :iloveyouwords: :iloveyouwords2: :imadevil: :imhere: :instantfart: :inthemoney: :joint: :justswingin: :kidding: :kiss: :kissass: :kisses: :kisses2: :kisses3: :kissheart: :kissinheart: :kisslips: :kissonthecheek: :kissy: :kittyheart: :kittyheart2: :lassoo: :laugh3: :laundry: :lickcone: :lightacandle: :lightbulb: :lightfarts: :lildevil: :liphearts: :lips: :littleheart: :lol: :longwalker: :loony: :lotsoflove: :lotsalove: :love: :lovearrow: :lovebounce1: :lovebounce2: :lovebounce3: :lovecandycane: :lovecard: :lovecup: :loveflowers: :lovekiss: :loveletter: :lovemachine: :loveubear: :loveumbrella: :loveword: :luv: :luvins: :luvur: :luvya2: :mademe: :mademesmile: :magic: :magnify: :mailman:
:meme: :mopping: :morning: :muah: :musicn: :nana: :naughty: :neener: :newyearparty: :nicetomeet: :nightmare: :no2: :noidea: :nonono: :nope: :nose: :note: :notme: :notwell: :notworthy:
:nurse1: :nurse2: :nutter: :eek:bey: :eek:hboy: :eek:kay: :oops: :eek:uch: :parked: :partytime: :peace: :peaceman: :peekaboo: :perfectscore: :phew: :phone: :pillowfight: :pinkiloveyou: :pinocchio: :pizza: :pointy: :pointup:
:poop: :popcorn: :popheart: :pray: :raining: :randy: :rapture: :raspberry: :realitycheck: :redcar: :rocknroll: :rodeo: :ROFL: :rofl: :romp: :rose: :rosegive: :rotf2: :runforthehills: :saint: :salute: :sarcasm1: :sarcasm2: :sarcasmalert: :sayingprayer: :scared: :scratch: :scream: :screams: :sendinglove: :sete:
:shark: :shh: :shiver: :shivering: :shower: :sickn:
:slap: :slaphead: :sleepingmoon: :sleepz: :smack: :smartass: :smileypee: :smileytree: :snack: :snigger: :snow: :snowballthrow: :snowballwinner: :snowing: :sob: :sorry: :SOS: :spanky: :speed: :spidey: :spin: :spitcoffee: :steam: :sticktongueout: :stillsleepy: :stretcher1: :sucker: :sulk: :surrender: :swear: :sweep: :sweets: :takepicture: :tantrum: "tap" :tea: :teddyheart: :teeth: :tequilashot: :thankyou: :thankyouflowers: :thankyoupink: :thee: :thinking: :throatcut: :thumbs up: :tickled: :time: :tinyheart: :tissues:
:toomanypills: :tosser: :toxic: :trampoline: :ty3: :ukscarf: :umbrellaluv: :under: :vacuum: :wahoo: :waiting: :wakeup: :walkies: :wanna: :wave: :welcome: :welldone: :whatever: :what: :whata:
:wheee:
:whew2: :whip: :whiplash: :whistle: :window: :ww: :winkwink: :wizard: :wohoo: :woo: :workforsex: :wow : :wtf: :xmascheer: :xxsandoos: :yawn: :YAY: :yeah: :yoohoo: :yougogirl: :yum: :zebrahug: :zip: :zZzZz:

Comments about this here:

Bamber

Super Moderator
IF you're having trouble with smileys again, you're not the only one. A lot of them suddenly became unavailable a little over 2½ hours before I posted this: I'm trying to find a fix.

1½ hours later and I think it's all fixed. Wish I knew what caused it in the first place though.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Posts on this forum are limited to 20 images, so it would take a LOT of posts to add all the old smileys in here.

squirt

Administrator
I'd wait a few days, anyway ... see if he adds the smiley plugin xoxox

Bamber

Super Moderator
If you want to access our old smileys (and a few more), go here:

Postimages smileys

The smileys should show in alphabetical order, and I named most of them the same as the old shortcuts.

If you click the "Share" button, top left, the URLs for the smileys will show. Make sure "Codes for images" is set to "Hotlinks for forums". You should now be able to scroll to the one you want (use the slide bar on the right to do it faster), put your cursor on the URL you want, left click and drag the cursor across the URL to select it (the background to the text turns blue), Ctrl+c to copy.

Alternatively, you can scroll to the smiley you want**, position your cursor on it, click the "Share" icon (like a fancy < character) click the copy icon to the right of the "Hotlinks for forums".

You can now go to the post where you want to use it and Ctrl+v to paste the smiley in.

If you like it, I suggest you bookmark that page.

Good luck!

Comments about this here:

**I'm afraid Postimages scrolling function is a bit fragile with so many pictures. If you get an error message while scrolling through the images you will need to refresh the page and start scrolling through them again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.