King Homie's Creations

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
75,178
Likes
1,022
#1

Here are a couple that I just came up with, they were already animated and yet I was able to add the text,,,,,


]​











this one was NOT animated so I made the text animated





this one non-animated




Want to thank you all for your directions on this




]​
 
Last edited:
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
1,183
Likes
73
#3
Hi Sexxy ya looking great ..love your slow hand :bigsmile: you will get there like the rest of us... because your the King:happy: ..keep working at it love...
 

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
75,178
Likes
1,022
#5
untame_angel said:
Hi Sexxy ya looking great ..love your slow hand :bigsmile: you will get there like the rest of us... because your the King:happy: ..keep working at it love...



Thank you and I will see what I can come up with for you,,,,


how about this???







this is getting to be a lot of fun :sleepy:

 
Last edited:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
75,178
Likes
1,022
#7

dang been at this for 6 hours,,, is now 2:30am (Sunday) maybe someday I will be able to whip them out in about 2 - 3 minutes instead of what it takes now,,,,lmao

GOOD NIGHT ALL


 
Last edited:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
75,178
Likes
1,022
#9
Had a lot of fun with this,,,started out with a mistake on something else, came back to the mistake and started playing around, thinking if you can't have several siggy's in your siggy block,, this is one way to get around it,,:colgate: :colgate: :colgate:




just don't understand where the BLACK strips came from on each frame,,,wasn't that way when I previewed it???? oh well :happy: :happy:
 

kipper

Super Moderator
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
29,185
Likes
446
#10
homeinspec said:
Had a lot of fun with this,,,started out with a mistake on something else, came back to the mistake and started playing around, thinking if you can't have several siggy's in your siggy block,, this is one way to get around it,,:colgate: :colgate: :colgate:







just don't understand where the BLACK strips came from on each frame,,,wasn't that way when I previewed it???? oh well :happy: :happy:
Nice work rich, smoothed it out a little, just use your eraser in Ani to get rid of black lines..

 

tigergirl222

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Messages
3,305
Likes
250
#12
homeinspec said:

Here are a couple that I just came up with, they were already animated and yet I was able to add the text,,,,,














this one was NOT animated so I made the text animated






this one non-animated



Want to thank you all for your directions on this




hey Homie just wanted you to know I'm back
 

sewnutzcl1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
14,462
Likes
351
#14
Now why wasn't this thread showing up as unread, no wonder I missed it till now!
Great work Rich! :thumbs-up:thumbs-up:thumbs-up
 

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
75,178
Likes
1,022
#20
KAMITAZZ said:
I will stay tuned in :D
well thank you very much, I am now just going in there and trying what ever works,,,some I made a mistake on something else and gave me an idea for something,,lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: