King Homie's Creations

KingHomie

Sex for Brains

Here are a couple that I just came up with, they were already animated and yet I was able to add the text,,,,,

]​

this one was NOT animated so I made the text animated

this one non-animated

Want to thank you all for your directions on this

]​

Last edited:
Hi Sexxy ya looking great ..love your slow hand :bigsmile: you will get there like the rest of us... because your the King:happy: ..keep working at it love...

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
untame_angel said:
Hi Sexxy ya looking great ..love your slow hand :bigsmile: you will get there like the rest of us... because your the King:happy: ..keep working at it love...

Thank you and I will see what I can come up with for you,,,,

how about this???

this is getting to be a lot of fun :sleepy:

Last edited:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains

dang been at this for 6 hours,,, is now 2:30am (Sunday) maybe someday I will be able to whip them out in about 2 - 3 minutes instead of what it takes now,,,,lmao

GOOD NIGHT ALL

Last edited:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Had a lot of fun with this,,,started out with a mistake on something else, came back to the mistake and started playing around, thinking if you can't have several siggy's in your siggy block,, this is one way to get around it,,:colgate: :colgate: :colgate:

just don't understand where the BLACK strips came from on each frame,,,wasn't that way when I previewed it???? oh well :happy: :happy:

kipper

Super Moderator
homeinspec said:
Had a lot of fun with this,,,started out with a mistake on something else, came back to the mistake and started playing around, thinking if you can't have several siggy's in your siggy block,, this is one way to get around it,,:colgate: :colgate: :colgate:

just don't understand where the BLACK strips came from on each frame,,,wasn't that way when I previewed it???? oh well :happy: :happy:
Nice work rich, smoothed it out a little, just use your eraser in Ani to get rid of black lines..

tigergirl222

homeinspec said:

Here are a couple that I just came up with, they were already animated and yet I was able to add the text,,,,,

this one was NOT animated so I made the text animated

this one non-animated

Want to thank you all for your directions on this

hey Homie just wanted you to know I'm back

sewnutzcl1

Now why wasn't this thread showing up as unread, no wonder I missed it till now!
Great work Rich! :thumbs-up:thumbs-up:thumbs-up

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
KAMITAZZ said:
I will stay tuned in :D
well thank you very much, I am now just going in there and trying what ever works,,,some I made a mistake on something else and gave me an idea for something,,lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: