King Homie's Creations

squirt

Administrator
Here you are RK and Manzy - I hope your happy now, only took me about 2 hours, I found the Kitty and went from there!!

Well since we have Thy Royal Cat in the Castle I thought we should get Jack a playmate ,, so here she is little Royal Hussy, Miss Trouble
I found a nice frame for her and put her comment for Jack and I was able to bend the text like a rocker to mesh with the bottom[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

Jack thinks she's cute ... lol :blush:

and I think this is! lol :bravo:

:sendinglove:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
well I found a milk jug but I had to make it into a PNG, then I pasted 3 onto this Bldg., then I found the barrel, made it into a PNG, then got a Pigeon, put one image on the bldg., , then I did the "mirror image" and pasted that one as they are going down to the barrel of feed that I resized and put on top of the barrel,, after I did all of that I found an old model "A" Ford and that's when I realized that the bldg. picture border didn't give me room for it,, took me almost 4 hours to get all of this done,, :heehee:

here's how my car came out,, but it was already a PNG,, I would have done a better job than they did, too much around the edges,, :rofl:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="KingHomie, post: 4930380]well I found a milk jug but I had to make it into a PNG, then I pasted 3 onto this Bldg., then I found the barrel, made it into a PNG, then got a Pigeon, put one image on the bldg., , then I did the "mirror image" and pasted that one as they are going down to the barrel of feed that I resized and put on top of the barrel,, after I did all of that I found an old model "A" Ford and that's when I realized that the bldg. picture border didn't give me room for it,, took me almost 4 hours to get all of this done,, :heehee:

here's how my car came out,, but it was already a PNG,, I would have done a better job than they did, too much around the edges,, :rofl:

[/QUOTE]

WOW!! that's very descriptive - I guess that did keep you out of trouble LOL!!

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I don't see a thing wrong with your imagination? lol :giggles:[/COLOR][/B]

:bravo: :kissheart:
:snigger: today was my imagination day,,

by the way, what's wrong with my text,, I use to use size 5 and now that size looks like a 7 or 8 so I started using size 3 and to me it looks back to normal but Manzy said someplace that it looks so small,,,

squirt

Administrator
I've seen you ask that question in other places, and I still don't know
what you used to post that with seems smaller than other posts of yours, but I don't know how that compares to what "used to be"
to my knowledge, nobody's been tinkering with the Roo, they barely come here when we need them, and sometimes not even then lol
use whatever size you like!
:popheart:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
WOW!!!! just having Thy Princess Admin come in here and comment about the size of my text and it seemed to have gone back to the size 5,, talk about the Midas Touch,, :heehee:

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
I think it was a mouse thing, now that I've had time to think about it lol
I've accidentally changed the size of font by accidentally holding down CTRL and scrolling on the mouse
glad it's better! lol :bravo:
:heartglasses:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I have a background "GIF" that has 13 frames,, I took another Gif and increased it to 13 frames and looks good, my question is:

how do I save the one I increased the frames to?

Right now it is sitting on the desk top showing all the frames

then how do I open it back up to put back into Animation Shop.

Then how do I add it to the basic one which is still open with all frames showing?

Everything is open showing all 13 frames in each on the Desk Top, I don't know what to do from that point forward,,

I am trying to add some PNG Gif's to my background Gif picture and I remember I have to increase the frames to them to match the basic one and then my mind goes dead again,, lol

Thanks All,, Survivor time - be back later,, :heehee:

squirt

Administrator
you don't have to save it, but if that's what you want to do, go to FILE in the top left corner of AS, scroll down to SAVE AS
you get to pick the title and where you put it, so name it something and put it where you can find it

it won't close it out, it will still be in AS, you have to X it out
keep in mind that every time you save a pic, it loses quality
rather than X it out, you can click on UNDO and it will undo the save, but you'll still have it where you saved it to

it's just copy and paste

click on the first frame of the background and then go to EDIT and SELECT ALL

then do the same with the pic you want to put into the background

then go to EDIT, then COPY, then tuck that one away

bring up the background and go to EDIT, then to PASTE and paste it in where you want it

:kiss:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I just disregarded everything above - "it's just copy and paste" since after reading I remember what it is :heehee:

so then I tuck the background away and come up with the next one I want to put in there and do the same and so on and on,, and when finished just click "save as" and then save it.

Then as I "X" out the original ones I put in the background I click "do not save changes" when prompted,, correct? now I got it,, lol

Thank you so much Thy Princess admin,, another master piece coming soon,, have a glass of sweet tea on the :homie: :rofl:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I added the little flying witch (gif), the Bat (gif), the Frog Pot (gif), Pumpkin (gif) and the little girl (png) adjusting them all to the same frames as the Background (gif) and along the way I had to add one extra frame to the background to make the others sync in a little better together,, and WALLLAAAA another great master piece from the Vault of the Kings Castle,,

I know it's a little much to one scene but wanted to see if I could do it,, :rofl:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
look at you all gettin' down with your bad self! lol :goldstar:

happy to help! lol :heartglasses:
[/COLOR]
Thank you, that's why I keep you in the Castle so you can't run off from me when I need you, ahh your help that is,, :heehee: :kiss: