King Homie's Creations

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="KingHomie, post: 4932619]I added the little flying witch (gif), the Bat (gif), the Frog Pot (gif), Pumpkin (gif) and the little girl (png) adjusting them all to the same frames as the Background (gif) and along the way I had to add one extra frame to the background to make the others sync in a little better together,, and WALLLAAAA another great master piece from the Vault of the Kings Castle,,

I know it's a little much to one scene but wanted to see if I could do it,, :rofl:

[/QUOTE]

COOL!!! creation Homie :bravo:

Glad you figured it out - you can slow down animations as well in AS shop under animation...frame properties just a tip :hearts:

sassypants

Way back to the early days here at the Roo,you are one of the very first people to have helped me
in here.You,handyman Mike,Ken and so many others,way too many to remember,just knowing you are all still
here warms my heart.And for them that are in another realm......keep the magic flowing.
<3 I loves you

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Ahhhh, Thank you so much Thy Princess SassyPants (BTW- how Sassy are your Pants? I have forgotten since you have not been to my Chambers is a long time :rofl:)

I don't know how I had helped you but if you say I did then I musta knew something that I have forgotten today,, I am so happy to see you in here and posting away with all of your wonderful pic's :happyhug:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="KingHomie, post: 4932619]I added the little flying witch (gif), the Bat (gif), the Frog Pot (gif), Pumpkin (gif) and the little girl (png) adjusting them all to the same frames as the Background (gif) and along the way I had to add one extra frame to the background to make the others sync in a little better together,, and WALLLAAAA another great master piece from the Vault of the Kings Castle,,

I know it's a little much to one scene but wanted to see if I could do it,, :rofl:

[/QUOTE]
sorry king..i could have sworn i commented on this...obviously i didnt...sorry king:confused::blush:
i think this is wonderful...and very interesting looking at all the animation
:goldstar:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thy King as far as thinking of things to create... Just open the main tube that was posted and then look at your folder you use for PSP and open up different tubes
that's what I do I never have a plan until I start putting things together :hugs:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="KingHomie, post: 4944221]WOW!!! Thank you so much RK,, I know I can find a perfect place for it,, just give me a little time,, lol[/QUOTE]
​i am glad you like it king

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="KingHomie, post: 5111723]another of Thy King's creations,,,,,

[/QUOTE]

HOMIE!!!! Welcome Back!! :kiss:

Awesome work!! :goldstar:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Thank you - all of you for your kind words but now I am having a brain fart,, I can't remember how I did it,, but I am still trying to see what I did and how,, :laugh3: