King Homie's Creations

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="KingHomie, post: 5111723]another of Thy King's creations,,,,,

[/QUOTE]

Spooky fun! Great job, My Sexy King, and welcome back. ♥

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Thank you Thy Roo's Royal Aurora Angel,, it will take some time to get back on track in here, Son-in-law and family coming here Turkey day from Phoenix, Arizona plus I put my Jeep in the Shop to have A/C installed,, Sunni can't take the two windows down anymore and one part coming from Amazon but will take 5-7 days to get here and then installed so hopefully it can be picked up before the Turkey day holidays

yeah I know, that's no excuse for not PSP'ing but you know how it is,, :laugh3:

Last edited:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="KingHomie, post: 5114689]Thank you Thy Roo's Royal Aurora Angel,, it will take some time to get back on track in here, Son-in-law and family coming here Turkey day from Phoenix, Arizona plus I put my Jeep in the Shop to have A/C installed,, Sunni can't take the two windows down anymore and one part coming from Amazon but will take 5-7 days to get here and then installed so hopefully it can be picked up before the Turkey day holidays

yeah I know, that's no excuse for not PSP'ing but you know how it is,, :laugh3:
[/QUOTE]

Lol, my silly sexy King...life comes first and it sounds like you have a lot of life going on there! I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving, your royal sexiness! ♥

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Hi, your silly sexy :homie: say's thank you from the bottom of his feet,, opssss I think it's from the bottom of his heart huh? :heehee: I also hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving your royal sexy Angel :lotsoflove:

Last edited:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Well, we have the 'King' in his chamber ~ and PSP at his feet ~ good to see the creative thoughts emerging my friend ~ and as I was recently reminded by someone....have fun........... LOL