konifur's collage thread

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I got off with a girl in the park.....

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Great shots Steve ~ and here's me thinking you didn't like 'clowns' and yet there you are in full costume; must have taken some strength to get that chair up there, let alone you sitting in it.......LOL
Glad you had a good time mate, as far as the young lady on the bench is concerned ~ well to be truthful, she looks just a tad frigid to me ~ I'd be careful ~ they have statutes over there about touching young ladies in the wrong place....... hehe

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 5092405]I was proud that Calella had a statue put up in my honor.
[/QUOTE]

Anne is quite beautiful!

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I did like this. a real well in a pub.It used to be a court yard of a monastery and the well was for the monks. When they built the pub many moons ago the left the well right there.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Did it rain? Did you bump into a Dr Foster?

I used to drink in a pub with a well like that, Ye Olde Black Cross in Bromsgrove. I remember when it used to be a hand pump in the courtyard, but they extended the lounge and made it into a feature. They could have got the idea from this well.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
It was great weather. On Wednesday i walked around in a short sleeved shirt......... No trousers just a short sleeved shirt.