konifur's collage thread

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
On Whitby pier....
Collage26.jpg

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Looked a bit cold on the pier Steve ~ at least dear Anne seemed wrapped up ~ was there some years back, and remember it being a biting wind off the sea. I'm with Bamber here ~ love a grilled kipper for breakfast ~ but you do get to taste it for some time afterwards.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Yes it was chilly never saw the sun the two days we where there..... The trouble with Whitby is ; To many seagulls, to many dogs and far to many kids.

Most Kippers nowadays are not smoked but dyed.
I was going to buy one but Anne would not let me as she said it would be rank by the time we got home.
They usually make me fart.That could be another reason she would not let me.
But she did let me buy these old fashioned candy sticks from a Ye olde sweety shop. I can`t remember what they are called.Do you remember them?
Snapshot_20180525_1.JPG

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Yes it was chilly never saw the sun the two days we where there..... The trouble with Whitby is ; To many seagulls, to many dogs and far to many kids.

Most Kippers nowadays are not smoked but dyed.
I was going to buy one but Anne would not let me as she said it would be rank by the time we got home.
They usually make me fart.That could be another reason she would not let me.
But she did let me buy these old fashioned candy sticks from a Ye olde sweety shop. I can`t remember what they are called.Do you remember them?
No mate, I don't remember what they are called ~ but, should you be eating all that sugar? ~ just asking..........
Know I just realised that you bought them for someone else didn't you.... LOL

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
There was a big clan of the Reivers based in Hexham.

* Reivers were raiders along the Anglo-Scottish border from the late 13th century to the beginning of the 17th century. Their ranks consisted of both Scottish and English people, and they raided the entire border country without regard to their victims nationality. *

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
The vicar said it was a miracle . I changed beer into piss.....Then he put me in the stocks i don`t know what happened but i got a sore bum.

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Good to see you posting this Steve ~ guess you did what it says, and stayed well away from the 'sheer unfenced drops' ?
So much history, so little time to see it all!