konifur's collage thread

squirt

Administrator
looks chilly ... but I'm with RL, so much history!

cheekkiss3.gif

squirt

Administrator
love Anne's shirts lol

Welcome back! cheekkiss3.gif

... do you know where sexy brilor is? lol

Last edited:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
It's a lovely place Steve ~ pity the weather wasn't a bit kinder to you both ~ have to ask though ~ just what is that 'very' large bottle you are holding in the pub in the last set you posted ~ if you well me it's only water ~ I would have serious doubts.... LOL

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Shyte ~ just had another look ~ hell I'll be glad when they call me in for my eye op. can't have new glasses until they've sorted out the cataract in my right eye ~ now I see what you have ~ but at first glace the bright thing behind your shoulder looked like a bottle top [screw sort] ~ sorry about that mate.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
No, but it felt great when the clay hardened in the sun and i became the same colour as the cliffs. What i did is broke some of the rock off from under the sea and rubbed it in my hands until it became soft and smeared it all over. The best part when it hardened on my willy. Sorry, no photos.

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
No, but it felt great when the clay hardened in the sun and i became the same colour as the cliffs. What i did is broke some of the rock off from under the sea and rubbed it in my hands until it became soft and smeared it all over. The best part when it hardened on my willy. Sorry, no photos.
Hang on a minute ~ you sun bathing 'nakid' ~ my word that must have been a sight for sore eyes............ LOL