konifur's collage thread

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Nice to see you back Steve ~ and that place takes me back some years ~ spent a lot of time in Malta in the 80's ~ stayed at the
Grand Hotel Verdala in Rabat [now just a ruin I think, shame as it was the top place on the island in those days] ~ lovely island, and
lovely people.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
All the old buses have gone now replaced by Arriva buses. It`s a shame they gave the island character. Not as good as eight years ago when i was last there. It`s a bit dirty now in the Sant Pawl region. All locals i spoke to say there is to many refugees on the island now, they wish they never joined the EU. I`m sorry to say that will be my last time.Oh well, i have seen most of the island now anyway.

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
Yes I`m back, but just till Wednesday and i`m off to Llandudno, that`s in Taffyland, for two days. I`ll have more photos for you on Saturday.
can sure call you a man of the world! lol I takes what I can gets and am grateful! lol cheekkiss3.gif

Bamber

Super Moderator
Next stop Canterbury in March.
I hope i have a few tales to tell when i get back from there. ;)
I have a mission for you. There is an archway to the cathedral grounds. Nearby there is, or was, a chippy. Check if it is still there.

I believe it is called The Arch Fish Shop of Canterbury

squirt

Administrator
so it wasn't there? the Arch Fish Shop?

yep, that crooked door already does lol 1high5.gif

welcome back! cheekkiss3.gif