Konifurs way

squirt

Administrator

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
02080490090 have just cold called me. They wanted to talk to me about my recent car accident, was I hurt they asked?
Yes I said. I got a lot of sympathies and then I was passed to another handler. They took down all my details etc, (all false) and then asked about the accident.
I told them how my car was crushed between 2 Tesco lorries, how the firefighters cut me out and the paramedics kept me alive while all this was going on. The 'blue light' special to Guy's hospital in London as I was too injured to fly.
They asked how serious my injuries were, all the while they were hearing the cash registers ringing. I then gravely told them how I lost my legs. Kerching! Tescos were going to get screwed.
I was then asked if there were any complications. I explained I died a few days later and my funeral is next Thursday.
Apparently, I'm a time-wasting arsehole..

squirt

Administrator
02080490090 have just cold called me. They wanted to talk to me about my recent car accident, was I hurt they asked?
Yes I said. I got a lot of sympathies and then I was passed to another handler. They took down all my details etc, (all false) and then asked about the accident.
I told them how my car was crushed between 2 Tesco lorries, how the firefighters cut me out and the paramedics kept me alive while all this was going on. The 'blue light' special to Guy's hospital in London as I was too injured to fly.
They asked how serious my injuries were, all the while they were hearing the cash registers ringing. I then gravely told them how I lost my legs. Kerching! Tescos were going to get screwed.
I was then asked if there were any complications. I explained I died a few days later and my funeral is next Thursday.
Apparently, I'm a time-wasting arsehole..
lucky for us! lmao 4_1_72sq1.gif

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Dear sir I have just opened my new octopus aquarium and wonder is it possible for you to send me two, blue-ringed octopusses for our exhibit.
"Hmm not right that" ..
Dear sir please could you send me two blue-ringed octopi .
Dear sir could please send me a blue-ringed octopus thanks.
P.s could you send another one as well.