Ladies Only! Fantasies and Pleasing Yourself

Hi vinesh

You would be surprised at the control I have. Hot or not.

I have a rather (to me at least) complete, active, and satisfying love life.

Most of my fantasies have been explored with my Marina and me and She enjoys them as much as I do.

One fantasy Marina has that is not something I am willing to try for several reasons is She wants to watch me with a man.

The reasons I have are rather complex and somewhat mostly based on fears and one or two past experiences.

Dannon

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Ah, masturbation, one of my favorite subjects. I am pro at pleasing myself. I love it and I love watching my man pleasure himself too. It's erotic to me. And I adore toys. :devil: In fact, I have a new one on its way at this very moment. 8 1/2 inches of yummy fun. :devil:

In my opinion, there are many ways to enjoy sex and the more I know about what arouses me, the more I can gently guide my lover so we are both satisfied. ;)

Oddgosh

Wooo!
Who knew the members of Jokeroo could be so dirty?
Just kidding. There's NOTHING dirty about sex or givin' yourself some good ol' fashioned TLC. ;)
I'm pleasantly surprised by the responses to this thread, however...
Good for you guys.

Goodgrief

There is one song which sums up my fantasies now that I am no longer young.
It is Bob Seger's "Night moves".

:thinking:

Fantasies
expectations
Unfullfilled dreams
disappointment = Masturbation.

So hell no, I am not cleaning up after him all the time and putting up with his sh*t just to do EVERYTHING myself!!!
:waiting:

Either that or my imagination is not vivid enough!!!!! :huh:

[QUOTE="lilbratbfb, post: 130811]actually no it freaks me out ya know being tied up and all[/QUOTE]

I don't like anything around my neck. Turtlenecks, scarves, etc. Instant turn off when I guy is necking with me. No trauma, just don't like it.