Learn about HTML

arella

Jokeroo Legend

essex boy

Super Moderator
HTML is pretty advanced but it's the best feeling ever when your website is finished and works just how you want it.
I think mine took a couple of years to build,it's no picnic LOL

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 3004120]HTML is pretty advanced but it's the best feeling ever when your website is finished and works just how you want it.
I think mine took a couple of years to build,it's no picnic LOL[/quote]
would it be a violation for you to direct me to it?

arella

Jokeroo Legend
I was told that this is how to learn how to put in line images into an email:confused:

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="hortysir, post: 3004304]would it be a violation for you to direct me to it?[/quote]

Don't think it's a violation,LOL,it's on my homepage.
South Africa

I made it years ago at College when I had a couple of very good friends from South Africa,they both left when the troubles started,both white South African's.
Emma used to take me into our local South African shop and introduced me to loads of their tasty food.
Sadly I've lost touch with both now.

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="arella, post: 3004517]I was told that this is how to learn how to put in line images into an email:confused:[/quote]

Probably could but it's really for web design.
There might be a box that you have to tick for your emails to accept html for it to work,depends on your email provider.

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 3004970]Don't think it's a violation,LOL,it's on my homepage.
South Africa

I made it years ago at College when I had a couple of very good friends from South Africa,they both left when the troubles started,both white South African's.
Emma used to take me into our local South African shop and introduced me to loads of their tasty food.
Sadly I've lost touch with both now.[/QUOTE]

Great job!!! Couldn't veiw the surfcam, though :(

arella

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 3004973]Probably could but it's really for web design.
There might be a box that you have to tick for your emails to accept html for it to work,depends on your email provider.[/quote]

Kool, I'll have a look when I have time. Seems it should be easy, seeing as all the groups do it:p I go back to driving on Sunday so my spate time will suffer :sneaky2: