Light a Online Candle and Dedication

essex boy

Super Moderator

One of my tube groups introduced me to this website where you can light a candle. It will stay lit for 48 hours and it will slowly burn down - just like a real one.
In many different traditions lighting candles is a sacred action. It expresses more than words can express. It has to do with gratefulness. From time immemorial, people have lit candles in sacred places. Why should cyberspace not be sacred?

You may want to begin or end your day by the sacred ritual of lighting a candle on this website. Or you may want to light a birthday candle for a friend.
You can dedicate the candle and leave a message with your burning candle,I've made mine for New Orleans
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE WEBSITE..YOU WON'T BE DISAPOINTED

essex boy

Super Moderator
Witchyredrose said:
Fabulous Essex!!

I've Lighted One Also!!
Thanks So Much!!!
Blessed Be!!!...witchyredrose.

You're very welcome I love the site.
It's such a brilliant idea,and a godsend for anyone housebound who can't get to a church.
When you want to visit your candle again just check the frequently asked questions.
You can get to the search engine from there and put in the candle save initials and find the candle.
I love the email part too so that you can send a banner link to friends

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
I already have one going, but I need to do a few more. This site has been needed by alot of us for a long time!

essex boy

Super Moderator
muchtrouble10 said:
I already have one going, but I need to do a few more. This site has been needed by alot of us for a long time!

That is brilliant,I'm glad that I was able to help connect you to the right place.
I think this is such a wonderful idea,I've emailed banners all over,lol.

essex boy

Super Moderator
Bridgetroll said:
Thanks Essex.

You're welcome,I'm only to pleased to act as the middle man passing on something so wonderful that someone else passed to me :bigsmile:

perkybitch

<TABLE cellSpacing=20><TBODY><TR><TD width=450>
DMP

For My Friend, Richard Moreland, who is ill...May God Bless Him.
— from Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I lit one for my family, my daughters surgery, my mom, my dad, my mother in law, my friends, in memory of my sister in laws ,dad. I still have more to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

essex boy

Super Moderator

I'm glad the site has helped.
It's a shame that the sites not more well known,
It's only being spread through word of mouth and it helps people all over the world.
I've sent banners to friends all over and I'm sure a lot more people will do too when they see how wonderful the site is

handymanmike92683

A Premium Jokaroo'er
I GOT THIS SITE IN A E-MAIL
JUST AWHILE AGO, AND I HAVE ONE LIT.
GREAT POST ESSEX, HOPE MORE PEOPLE
PARTICAPATE !

essex boy

Super Moderator
handymanmike92683 said:
I GOT THIS SITE IN A E-MAIL
JUST AWHILE AGO, AND I HAVE ONE LIT.
GREAT POST ESSEX, HOPE MORE PEOPLE
PARTICAPATE !

Thanks Mike,the site deserves it :bigsmile:

ladybug369

*** Essex..Your The Best...I Also Lit Mine For The People Of The South..I Did Forward The Info To My Online Friends..Thanks Essex....BIG HUGS SWEETIE**

essex boy

Super Moderator
ladybug369 said:
*** Essex..Your The Best...I Also Lit Mine For The People Of The South..I Did Forward The Info To My Online Friends..Thanks Essex....BIG HUGS SWEETIE**

Thanks ladybug,
I owe a great deal of thanks to one of my tubers..Jarah :bigsmile:
I'll make sure to let her know how much the site is loved

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom align=middle width=232 background=images/bigcandle_cove.jpg height=350><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=40>
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width=400>
All souls

Thanks EB, this is my candle...

There are too many reasons to pray, so I gather all of humanity in my heart and pray for all souls.

HUGS and LOVE, and much appreciation for YOU!

essex boy

Super Moderator
Patrish said:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom align=middle width=232 background=images/bigcandle_cove.jpg height=350><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=40>
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width=400>
All souls

Thanks EB, this is my candle...

There are too many reasons to pray, so I gather all of humanity in my heart and pray for all souls.

HUGS and LOVE, and much appreciation for YOU!

You're welcome,Trish,good to have you back.
Thanks for the reminder mountaingirl :bigsmile:

Way to cool,I light a candle and I've bookmarked the site. I intend to e-mail it to more people. Thank You Essex, Doc.

I WISH YOU ENOUGH!
Love and Hugs
Doc<O:p</O:p

essex boy

Super Moderator
doclnemo said:
Way to cool,I light a candle and I've bookmarked the site. I intend to e-mail it to more people. Thank You Essex, Doc.

I WISH YOU ENOUGH!
Love and Hugs
Doc<O:p</O:p

Thats brilliant,Doc.
People you email it to send it to others and there's a very good chance it'll reach someone who needs something like this at just the right time

essex boy said:
Thats brilliant,Doc.
People you email it to send it to others and there's a very good chance it'll reach someone who needs something like this at just the right time
Thank you!

I WISH YOU ENOUGH!
Love and Hugs
Doc