Light a Online Candle and Dedication

!Keta

[QUOTE="little bit, post: 4180775]Lit another one for my baby sister who Pasted away friday of cancer.she was only 48 yrs old. Love N miss you Dawn. *HUGS* Diana
DT - Light A Candle[/QUOTE]

WHAT ?!?!? OMG... I can't believe you are going through so much right now.
I'm soooo sorry, you know you are in my prayers Always !

(((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="!Keta, post: 4181519]WHAT ?!?!? OMG... I can't believe you are going through so much right now.
I'm soooo sorry, you know you are in my prayers Always !

(((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))
[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much Mom's sexy Fla girl ! is there no stopping this?? *HUGS* Love you bunches

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I was just about to light a candle for the Boston Tragedy! thank you Bamber and Keta for the info

So heartbreaking!! :littleheart:

The only good that comes out of things like this is that America comes together, Bless their hearts for helping so many

squirt

Administrator
I have lit a candle for the 19 fallen firefighters and those they've left behind
No greater love than a man lay down his life for his brother
They're in the arms of the angels! :rose:

csw - Light A Candle

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
Lit a candle for my son who has been in ICU with a bad infection that is attacking all his vital organs just found out today that its MRSA. also lit one for Pops as I almost lost him over this as we didn't know our son was in hospital for over 2 weeks N then was told we couldn't see him cause a friend took over his care N told them she was his wife N wants no visitors ,calls N no info given out. plus we wouldn't beable to visit because of our health but would be nice if we can find out whats going on via phone, in the meantime he is unaware that his wife is also in ICU at another hospital N had surgery last sunday also dued to a bad infection(they haven't lived together for over a yr) but keep in touch cause of kids..I pray God helps my son,I just couldn't bury another child..

DT - Light A Candle

DT - Light A Candle

Last edited:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
man I am so ignorant when it come to computer things,,, I have looked at everything and do not see where I can lite a candle,, I see the page with all of the candles and went back and forth on the pages and never found an un-lit candle - someone please help this old King to light a candle ,,, :thankyou:

squirt

Administrator
look for any candle with a black top, those are not lit
:bow:

[jimg]pxdw/z3/e/v/N/e/a.baa-unlit-candles.JPG[/jimg]

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
Lit a candle for Squirt, Earp N the whole family for the loss of his mother.. we are so sorry to hear this, your all in our thoughts N prayers.. *HUGS* Mom N Pops Love you soooooooooooooooooooooo
Candles - Light A Candle

squirt

Administrator
thank you so much, Mom ... I love you!!! :rose:

I've lit a candle for her and hubby :inlove:

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
lit a candle for Joanne who past away Oct 29.Just found out reading the paper..prayers go out to her daughty's(My sisters) patty,Lily and anne marie.