Light a Online Candle and Dedication

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
Lit a candle for Pops best friend for over 70 years . Pops is taking this very hard as he N Kermit were more like brothers than friends. our prayers go out to his wife Sandy n his sister Diana.

Last edited:

!Keta

Thanks for the candle Diana, and thank you all for your prayers.
It has gone from bad to worse, yesterday I got a call from my sister and they have found non hodgkins lymphoma (stage 4). They started chemo today, but I don't think his body is going to be able to take it.
I guess they are going to keep putting off the surgery to fix the abdominal aneurism, and from what I understand, at 7cm it could rupture at any time, and I've been told that is a very painful way to die. I just don't want to see my dad suffer anymore. He's 84 and has lived a wonderful life. I feel so blessed that he was always there for me, all these years. :littleheart:

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="!Keta, post: 4481985]Thanks for the candle Diana, and thank you all for your prayers.
It has gone from bad to worse, yesterday I got a call from my sister and they have found non hodgkins lymphoma (stage 4). They started chemo today, but I don't think his body is going to be able to take it.
I guess they are going to keep putting off the surgery to fix the abdominal aneurism, and from what I understand, at 7cm it could rupture at any time, and I've been told that is a very painful way to die. I just don't want to see my dad suffer anymore. He's 84 and has lived a wonderful life. I feel so blessed that he was always there for me, all these years. :littleheart:
[/QUOTE]

thats what happened to pops as far as The AAA being put off,it was a scarey thing knowing it can go anytime.. if it does he won't know what hit him. I misunderstood your text then I thought they already took care of the AAA,then found the 2 growths..sorry !! I will keep him in my prayers N your family as well..

squirt

Administrator
Keta lost her father today, please keep her and her family in your prayers!

RIP to the amazing man who gave the world the beautiful gift we know as Carla ~ :rose:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I'm SO VERY VERY SORRY to hear about Keta's dad I know she just went to see him and I gave her my prayers and warm wishes
I am here if you need anything, I have come to love you Keta Kat and I will be thinking of you and your family during this difficult
time.. I'm so sorry sweetie... With much Love Manzycakes :littleheart:

!Keta

Thank you all for the prayers, emails, texts and LOVE sent my way ~ :hearts2:
It was a long day, quite an emotional roller coaster, but I made it through.

His nurse said that she went into his room around noon, and he was trying to kneel down at the bed. She got him back in, and he passed. I believe he was praying for God to take him home. I am at peace knowing that he is at peace. :rose:

His last wishes were to not have a funeral or a wake, but to have a graveside service when all of our family can be there. I am so glad I got to see him last week and give him a big kiss and tell him how much I love him.

This was his favorite song, and I want to have it played while we all raise a glass and celebrate what a wonderful man, father, and friend he was to all that knew him. :airheart:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sNeqkK1fgJw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Put this together tonight, wasn't he a handsome guy :inlove:

Will reply soon to my messages, just wanted to stop here and say 'thank-you'.
:blowkiss:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Beautiful family and sentiment, I'm writing this while listening to his favorite song :littleheart:

Bless his heart, Thinking of you

Much love Manzy
:fallinginlove:

squirt

Administrator
[video=youtube;CtXH4xllwk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtXH4xllwk0[/video]

:popheart:

Angeldreams

[QUOTE="!Keta, post: 4483124]Thank you all for the prayers, emails, texts and LOVE sent my way ~ :hearts2:
It was a long day, quite an emotional roller coaster, but I made it through.

His nurse said that she went into his room around noon, and he was trying to kneel down at the bed. She got him back in, and he passed. I believe he was praying for God to take him home. I am at peace knowing that he is at peace. :rose:

His last wishes were to not have a funeral or a wake, but to have a graveside service when all of our family can be there. I am so glad I got to see him last week and give him a big kiss and tell him how much I love him.

This was his favorite song, and I want to have it played while we all raise a glass and celebrate what a wonderful man, father, and friend he was to all that knew him. :airheart:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sNeqkK1fgJw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Put this together tonight, wasn't he a handsome guy :inlove:

Will reply soon to my messages, just wanted to stop here and say 'thank-you'.
:blowkiss:

[/QUOTE]

So sorry for your loss sweetie, sending you love, prayers and strength for the days ahead. I can see in his eyes that your father was a lovely man with a beautiful soul

!Keta

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4483328][video=youtube;CtXH4xllwk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtXH4xllwk0[/video]

:popheart:[/QUOTE]

Beautiful song, thank you :) It's been hard to get back in here, but I'm feeling stronger everyday :musicn:
Going to send this song to my sister, Gina. Thanks for posting it here :inlove:
:sendinglove:

!Keta

[QUOTE="Angeldreams, post: 4483656]

So sorry for your loss sweetie, sending you love, prayers and strength for the days ahead. I can see in his eyes that your father was a lovely man with a beautiful soul[/QUOTE]

Thank you Angel
dreams :flowers:
Yes, he was. He was full blooded Italian, and not a typical one at all. Never raised his voice, never raised a hand. Loved his family, and loved life. :inlove:

:hugs:

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
lit a candle for 2 old vietnam vet. pen pals I had back in the early 60's n stayed friends over the years. they past away this week...Thoughts N prayers go out to your family N friends. Love you guys N will miss you very much !! Thank you for all you did N all you taught me many yrs ago.. *HUGS* Diana