Light a Online Candle and Dedication

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thank you so much Bamber mine is lit and as soon as I hear anything I will let everyone know :bow:

I thought I would of heard something by now

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I just lit another candle with this message;

“For all of our Fallen Veterans of the Free World who gave all for our Freedom, RIP”

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I lit one more candle for those poor souls in France, candle is listed under King Homie;

May God bless all those who perished in the Paris, France devastating bombings and may all of their families and friends and ALL people of the Free World be blessed and not have to go through what these poor souls went through, RIP

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4787228]I just lit another candle with this message;

“For all of our Fallen Veterans of the Free World who gave all for our Freedom, RIP”

[/QUOTE]

My husband served as a Navy SEAL. He did his tours before I met him. Veterans have my utmost respect. They fight for freedom of tyranny.

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4754498]I lit a Candle for all of our Roo friends that have passed,, Candle names is,,King Homie[/QUOTE]

Nooooooooooooooooooo! He was such a nice person. I gave him shit for forgetting his passport. I did not know he was so sick.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 4787234]Nooooooooooooooooooo! He was such a nice person. I gave him shit for forgetting his passport. I did not know he was so sick.[/QUOTE]

Kig Homie lit a candle for those that passed he didn't

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Lit a candle for the people Paris under the name Manzy forever in our hearts :inlove:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
OMG,, thank you Manzy for letting GG know I didn't lite my own candle,, I hope no one else out there thinks I bit the bullet :heehee:

but thank you GG for the kind words, I try to be now and then :snigger:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4787239]OMG,, thank you Manzy for letting GG know I didn't lite my own candle,, I hope no one else out there thinks I bit the bullet :heehee:

but thank you GG for the kind words, I try to be now and then :snigger:
[/QUOTE]

LOL I had to re-read that because she quoted your post so that would mean your alive, what would I do without my partner in crime lol

Goodgrief

Must have misread. Glad you are still with us. Please make sure you are going to stick around for a lot longer. A LOT longer. Damn! Gave you a funeral you have not earned yet.

Sorry. Not really. Happy I read everything wrong. Hugs, love.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Going to light a candle for my brother he had a mild heart attack yesterday. I did talk to him and he drove himself to the hospital after having chest pains. His wife told me this morning they are taking him to San Francisco for further tests as they have better medical options there and whether or not they will put a stent in. He sounded good but my stomach is still in knots and I'm very worried.. He's my heart ♥

My sister is also going in for back surgery for severe scoliosis thinking of them both ♥

[video=youtube;Jl5vi9ir49g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5vi9ir49g[/video]

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4828602]You'll all feature in my prayers.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4828604]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you that means the world

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4828594]Going to light a candle for my brother he had a mild heart attack yesterday. I did talk to him and he drove himself to the hospital after having chest pains. His wife told me this morning they are taking him to San Francisco for further tests as they have better medical options there and whether or not they will put a stent in. He sounded good but my stomach is still in knots and I'm very worried.. He's my heart ♥

My sister is also going in for back surgery for severe scoliosis thinking of them both ♥

[video=youtube;Jl5vi9ir49g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5vi9ir49g[/video][/QUOTE]
oh manzy...i am so sorry to hear this...sending prayers my friend..oh Heavenly Father...i ask that You place Your healing hands on my sweet friend manzy's brother and sister...give wisdom to the doctors and and guide their thoughts that both will be healed...i pray Father that you send Your Holy Spirit to comfort this family...i ask this in Your Son's name
Amen