Light a Online Candle and Dedication

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
candle lit for AuroraAngel and her husband
http://gratefulness.org/candle/936458-2/

[QUOTE="KingHomie, post: 4989961]My heart goes out to Jack, you and all of the family, I just lit a candle for all of you :pray:[/QUOTE]

Thank you King Homie!

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Lit a candle for my stepdad.
He is losing his fight with stage 4 lung cancer.
Haven't really had much contact with him since my Mom died but I love him.....I love him for loving her....I love him for being there and making sure that she KNEW that she was loved when she left this world.
I lit this candle to be a light unto his feet as he makes that same journey from this world.

FUCK CANCER

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
https://gratefulness.org/light-a-candle/step-6

I can not believe this we just had a visitor from a boy that grew up with my son, he has been like another son to us n his children called us grammy n grampee T. his oldest daughter Moriah 18 years old was in a bad car accident n severed her spinal cord n is paralyzed from waist down..

Bamber

Super Moderator
Thanks sweetie. Anne was practically family, she came to the children's home my parents were in charge of in 1976, unwanted by her family because of a few birth defects (she was blind too). After my parents left the home they kept contact with her, and when she too left the relationship became closer still. She changed her name to Anne Marsh (she had been born Tina Lunnon), got herself a guide dog and her own home and made her own way in life. After my mum died and my dad retired she became the main focus of his life: they spoke by phone several times a day and he visited her often (at least once a week), so this has hit him especially hard.