links to everything free

lol

i thought id make a thread containing everything free, so everytime i find a link to a free program il post it here, :)
:colgate:

Several digital cameras can take a multipicture, which shows a sequence of shots in one picture. Animator-9 can read this file and generate an animated

Animator-9 3.6

GIF, split it into several small files, or animate it with a Java applet. Animator-9 can even generate the HTML code necessary to get the animations working on your Web page. This update introduces a new Stitch feature, which allows you to create any animation file (even if you don't have a camera). Animator-9 can compose any BMP or JPG file sequence to an animation file.

About.com: http://www.download.com/Animator-9/3000-2186_4-909432.html?tag=lst-0-12

kiki5711

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="snow drops, post: 1710292]GimpShop

it is like photoshop but a little simpler

GIMPShop dot Net - Info on GIMPShop[/QUOTE]

snowdrops

I've tried downloading the frame maker that you posted somewhere else, but it's only free for a week then they want you to buy it and even during the seven days, I can't seem to find a way to use it!!!! it just shows me demos????

Am I doing it wrong?

[QUOTE="kiki5711, post: 1722479]snowdrops

I've tried downloading the frame maker that you posted somewhere else, but it's only free for a week then they want you to buy it and even during the seven days, I can't seem to find a way to use it!!!! it just shows me demos????

Am I doing it wrong?[/QUOTE]

ummm you are wanting gimpshop?? when u click tha clink it auto loads to te download page, you choose the windows 98 + and it sould start working fine......

a frame maker...........hmmmmmmm i shall look where it has come from

let me know if this is any good

Download & Install

the other things in seperate threads are from groups but these links in here come from a free software website where everythig is eant to be everlasting free.

kiki5711

Jokeroo Enthusiast
thanks snowdrops, I'll give it a try............I always seem to end up in some out of space land where I don't know what I'm doing or how I got there......LOL