Long live the KING ~Today is King Homie's Birthday May 10th

1557525749918.png
1557525810770.png
1557525986007.png

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
He told me to tell EVERYONE Here and on FACEBOOK THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :emoji_hearts:
and if you all keep posting cake and such he's gonna get fat LMAO! his words exactly :D

325069.gif

Happy Birthday my friend Hope you have a Wonderful Day so glad your feeling better
as you would say nothing can't keep Thy King down :)
Much Love Manzy now lets get to the happy dance lol

Happy-Birthday-Wishes-Funny-Dancing-Animation-Image.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I wasn’t sure where to put an update about King Homie I think his birthday thread will be a good place
He texted me tonight and said his surgery went well they couldn’t put him under because his lungs
are to F’d up from smoking (his words lol) They had to deaden his mid arm so he wouldn’t feel anything
although he felt pressure. His right arm is in a cast from his elbow down to his fingers he can only text
with his thumb. I’m not sure exactly the cause of why he had the surgery because his text cut off the
last time but he was saying his wrist was very swollen, he is watching Survivor so that’s a good sign ♥️

Also some Cool news he has a son who found him on Ancestry.com back in June he lives in Coos Bay, Oregon
he’s married and they went and met Homie and Sunni he looks just like him lol They had a wonderful time
they went out to dinner together. His son’s name is Mike his wife Lori

Here’s a pic

I found my nieces dad on Ancestry.com on the message board I searched for 3 years as she asked me to please
keep looking, it’s a pretty cool place

Anyway I’ll send Homie the link to his thread here and he sends his Love to Everyone he misses us All ♥️

Last edited:
WOW that is so cool about his son finding him. I'm glad they got to visit!
THANKS "MANZY~Girl" for this update and letting me know about it at the "other"place hee hee

Continued healling prayers for our KING!
1574524452420.png